- instant payment

Plans:

unitetrade.jpg

Accept:

LR, PM, AP, SP, STP

Site link:

unitetrade_468.gif

My reviews:

Site running for more than 185 days now, considered as legit site. Plus the admin just added instant payment system recently, I am sure with this feature, more investors willing to take the risk. The only bad point for this site is, it doesn't have daily withdraw plan.

The admin just held a ref contest, details stated as below. If u want to join it, u should make sure your refs are "active".

Date: 13th Oct - 20th Oct ( 1 week period)

Prize: $1500 (How many winners doesn't stated)

Condition Applied:

1. It is not the total number of referrals that matter, but the ones who are active out of them. For example, if you manage to get 100 referrals, and only 70 out of them are active, then the number of referrals under you, that will be counted for the contest will be 70.

2. Do not try to cheat by creating multiple accounts under your referral link. We will be monitoring all members, very strictly.

3. Do not offer money to other people in order to become your referral, and tell them to make deposit under you, with the money you offered. This is considered as cheating, and we will track it if you do so.

4. You must be an active member of UniteTrade.com, which means you should have at least one active deposit with us during the contest period.

5. If you got a referral before the 13th of October, 2010, i.e., the contest starting date, and he/she made a deposit under you during the contest period, then that referral will be counted as one of your active referrals.

Yesterday, I got email if the server migration is posponed and now I visit the site and see following message :

SCHEDULED UPGRADE AND MAINTENANCE

UniteTrade.com website is undergoing a scheduled maintenance right now (20th October 16:00 GMT to 21st October 04:00 GMT).

The estimated time for the security upgrades is almost 12 hours.

We will be back online at around GMT 04:00 hours, on the 21st of October.

We are moving our domain to a new and improved server, which will provide you with the best level of protection, security, speed, and experience.

Your patience is highly expected during this time.

yes that what's make this site more suspense because we cannot withdraw our money from them in a daily basis.. But i guess that is better to make their site long live

I have just deposited again 10$ from here an i hope I can make few more cycles

This program has a god review from MNO blog and I also must give it up for the admin for his good script.

The plans are profitable and are indeed quite high in returns. In addition, the terms are are all short so profits can be reaped in the shortest term.

all sites that having good reviews from MNO turned scam in the end too, so nothing to surprise.

However, check this monitor list:

http://allhyipmonitors.com/details/unitetrade.com

I have noticed one of the monitor showing "Not Paid"... not a good sign indeed.

well, site is back with new design today. Looks great and attractive. It remind me about uniquefund which turned scam within 2 months period after getting new layout, lolz~

Anyway, site is still paying instantly, and payment proofs until today. Considered stable and I guess it still able to stand for few weeks.

So many good features in one hyip, look at the plans, great , look at the security features, great. This hyip has been advertised on top in best ptc sites not only by admin but the members are also purchasing advertising package for this to promote and get referrals.