Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EFT - EliteFundTeam.com

juzfinal

Its true members are more concentrating in cycler instead posting in forum and we seeing this . i also earn from this cycler its true but now although Admin proccessing everyday but it going more delay . hope it will be first as before.

Wow there are many members who has been paid by this forum, that was wonderful. I am not too much active to post in here because

I don't too much like to the forum. I think I will make some posts in other forum first and if I had spare time, then I made posts in here.

I prefer to make posts in GT,EP, DMT, LOT, and another forum which gave me higher rates.

i wonder why i got only 50% earning only in my $2 share. instead of $4 i got only $3. when the admin assured us that shared bought before the announcement of the new system will earn still 100% and not 50% only. but i got the new system earning system. but it is okay. at least 50% earning is still good earning.

between EFT and DMT,i decided to be more active posting here in DMT more. the rates are better although both Admins are honest. i can't completely delete this to my list of PTP's even though i have less time posting in here. even in a short period of time,i've come to like this forum already. :)

I have found members more active investing in EFT cycler as well,

along with the general posting activities,

I think the EFT cycler has made the forum much popular, recently,

as this way people can get their money doubled which is a bonus income with the posting earnings.

I have found members more active investing in EFT cycler as well,

along with the general posting activities,

I think the EFT cycler has made the forum much popular, recently,

as this way people can get their money doubled which is a bonus income with the posting earnings.

I agree with you my friend. The forum is much more popular because of their cycler. Members in the forum can participate in investing their money in their forum earnings for them to get the benefit doubled. This is really great for your income to maximize.

Though i invest in the cycler i am not that active in the forum, i find it too bore to post there, i don't why i feel that way. Though the forum is busy with members activities anyways. There you don't have to make long quantity posts, just make a good quality post and get paid.

prior to the introduction of the cycler in this forum, I was very active here posting only payment proofs,

if one has a lot proofs to post daily, EFT is a good chance to earn through proof posts,

as there was no conditions on payment proof posters, and I received some three payments here with all proof posts in every payout.

I am not much aware of the present rules for proof posters if there have been any change with that, for I was inactive for a long time.

Looks nice and interesting, as there is so low payout limit, so there must be loads of active members in the forum. I'm definitely going to join, because of 1$ payout, which is reachable even in one day. I find PTP forums as an useful way to communicate with people and get knowledge and information of different sites and methods how to make money online.

In this forum now i am posting only payment proof instead any discussion post but its hard to reach minimum payout dependant only payment proof posting when it giving low rate . activity of members without payment proof posting is really very low there , so if you desire to post there but hard to continue .

bettre for you no to be active in here if you just dont really like about them.for me better to be active in site that we really like so then we can post freely.yup i also know that they didnt offer good rate but if it able to make the stable then why not.for me its better than scam site