Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

THIS HOW TO KNOW WHEN TO BUY AND SELL IN THE FOREX TRADING

Deciding when to buy and when to sell determines weather an order will be profitable or at loss. This is the art which requires the real skill and experience. One should use the technical and fundamental analysis in determining when to sell and buy a currency pair. Technical charts and deviation theories can help us a lot in this. We should consider the resistance and support and pivot points while determining as to when to buy or sell.

• 8 months later...

You can buy low and sell high or buy high and sell higher. You can make a profit from the differences. WE all are here hoping to make extra money from forex. Forex is a money making machine. You can trade for yourself or trade copying someone else like on Zulu trade or Etoro. There are many ways to make money in forex. You can also do Pamm but be careful of pamm scams though. HYIPs are scams as well. You can do short term or long term trades. 

Right now I feel that forex trading is my main job. Right now I do believe that I can earn good amount of money in forex simply because I know how to trade. I'm really not happy with the way things are for me in forex trading before but now I'm really happy with my achievements and I do hope that I can sustain and maintain my account without any problem.

There are certain time that you must buy and certain time that you must avoid buying cause it will cause you to lose money. The best time to buy is when there are two markets overlapping and the worst time if off of market opening. Since volume will be lower and harder for you to profit so buy when the market is open. Also, don't buy during bad news as the volume of trades are much lower cause people are scared of bad news. 

what a bullshit thread? even he is not provide anything,,, i wonder he just copyed from other source,

and trust me that dont too believe with source that provide a free signal, you still have to review and re-check the accuracy,,,

I Think using words like bullshit and etc will really be a spam words and would give you an infraction . Please also use proper english next time.

I Would report you for the next time.

traders need to develop trading system if they are want to point out good entry and exit level. trading system give traders signal which lead them able to know when the good timing to entry and exit. traders can get outside signal source if they are have no good trading system. however, make sure first that signal reliable by perform test.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its all different with each case. You are buying in hoping to turn a profit. If you buy high then you can't really sell too high to profit so hopefully you will try to catch it while its low. As long as you make a profit then its ok. I think this is a skill that you must learn. You must learn how to buy and sell so that you can make money. Its about profit. You will learn this as you trade and if you lose then you will learn it next time. NO one can tell you the perfect time to buy. 

• 2 weeks later...

to determine after we will certainly wide open a trade place I am expecting the proper time period as soon as dealing had been mixed up in mobility and also to decide once i will certainly open up your investing My partner and i just operate the announcement being a cue to generate a decision on my own dealing.

• 2 weeks later...

Accurate market timing is that which determines how profitable a trader would trade. Knowing when to buy and sell is the best approach to trading. This is embedded in the trader's analysis and trading pattern. When he analysis the market either with news release or with the indicators, he would better understand when to buy or sell.

• 3 months later...

If the trader wants to know when to buy and sell in the forex market, he or she will be able to make a very good analysis of the market and to know how to understand the forex trading market. It is when the trader is able to do a very good forex analysis that he or she can be able to learn and to be able to make profit from his or her trading.

A knowledge of both forms of analysis is quite essential as it provides the trader with a much concrete and better way to understand Forex. Trading in Forex also needs you to manage your risks properly. That gives you a security over your capital even though you targetted at the wrong time.

Yes that is true the knowledge of fundamental and technical analysis is much needed when its come to forex trading that is why a trader need to work hard and ensure that he trade with good money money management and good analysis without this he can never succeed as a good trader

What affects some newbies the more is that they are more concerned about analysis which had already been done by someone else. They care less on the way they can improve themselves by virtue of making their own analysis and this act gives rise to their own losses and make them lose even more.