Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

THIS HOW TO KNOW WHEN TO BUY AND SELL IN THE FOREX TRADING

have you totally convinced that ther is no way to make money ii the forex.but i have good news for you all forex trader,my good news is to offer you a right signal that will tell you when to buy and to sell and eash signal will earn you at list 100dollars and you can have the signal as many as you have the signal as many as you want dail this means you can earn your money as you want everyday to convice you on this signal i will give you opportunity to test this signal and see how it works.

• Downvote 1

Yes i think this thread topic is a copy paste. Look at this sentence: 'as many as you want dial ...' And then a new sentence continue from there. Beside i might be wrong, why not give us your prediction in here? Or send it through PM to members who are interested in it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I have my own way to determind when to buy or sell from the market like one what I do is to try as much as I can and do some analysis from my indicators then I make sure that I read my chart carefully then I enter a trade when my signal comfirm overbought I will enter sell but when oversold i will enter buy.

• 3 months later...

i do not get any information in this thread. why the poster start this topic?? but the topics of thread is important but he/she does not give any information. i have also this type of question but having no answer. please give any information about this topic.

• 2 weeks later...

There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don't know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want more! Added www.digitalmoneytalk.com to FeedBurner as well regards

• 2 weeks later...

This is not a bad question what i think is that each and every trader has their way of doing analysis and the its your own analysis that will bring you money in forex and its what will determind when you should buy or sell a currency pair.

Eventually every trader will have to find a trading plan that is customized to their trading personality and suitable for each and every trader. As time goes on and a trader has taken the time to practice and test it out they will come to a point where they have a best plan for them that can help them determine when to buy and sell.

Yea that is right the plan has to be accompany with effort as a whole and another thing which I think here is that in forex trading.

You need to develop some good strategy while you were still on your demo account at least this is what will help you know when to buy and sell a currency pair at that particular point of time and do give clear signal to open the forex market position as well.

• 2 weeks later...

@Ak473

you promise to give us a signal that can earn us atleast $100 a day.Maybe now is the time one can start making money through forex,thanks ak473,am waiting for your signal.

Well, so many traders make promise like this one. Making at least $100 a day in Forex trading actually high, although it is not impossible here. Because I know few traders can make like this one here. But in this way here, we have to try and see the proof before spending the money

• 3 weeks later...

Knowing when to trade is very essential in trading, as it is the real reason for doing a lot of reading and practising for in demo account. It is not an easy business at the beginning, but with time, it becomes easier as a trading strategy would have already been formed and mastered and used to evaluate opportunities and know which should be taken advantage of.

Actually, the best explanation for that is that a trader should know how to analyze the market and have use the trading strategy they have practiced and tested. Because, with the analysis they have this will be the basis of what will be decision on their traders either to buy or sell to which the trader can make profits. Because, it's not easy to tell when it will be the best to have buy or sell trade as it always varies in the market condition.

• 2 weeks later...

One strange thing I can read from the title of this thread here, if every one knows when to buy and when to sell, then every one is getting profit here. This is already the main question and the main thing. But, this is not the answer. The answer we need is how to know it well.

To be honest I think this thread is not worthless. I mean the title of this thread is overrated as theirs no exact explanation from the author how we can really succeed. In short this thread author those not give an answer at all. Anyway its good to try forex trading and theirs really no real answer to this question only that if we really want to be successful in forex trading we need to practice.