Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FOREX For Professionals and Newbies

smithlover84

The main reason may be that the strong trading psychology distinguishes between successful and unsuccessful traders. If you knew when you shouldn't trade and when you should make the most profit, you might have been able to overcome the fear and frustration of FX trading. Overall, you need to choose your favourite forex trading strategy along with some forex trading pairs to deploy your strategy over and over again.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

The benefit of high leverage is simply that it can help us earn bigger profits. The disadvantage of using high leverage is that it is very risky also. But I think we should use high leverage when we are trading with a small amount of money. This helps us earn big profits even with small money.

• 2 weeks later...

Same did I and i would advise other newbies to first trade on a demo because it does not involves any deposits. It comes with virtual money which means if you lose you will not lose money but you can gain experience in my opinion.

• 2 months later...
On 10/24/2021 at 3:26 PM, Vaabum said:

The main difference is the level of knowledge and experience. As for me, this is precisely the main difference between newbies and pros in this industry.

We will need to start devoting more time into the business of Forex trading so that we are able to Better understand the Forex markets.