Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FOREX For Professionals and Newbies

smithlover84

That is not true leverage dose not make forex possible for all but rather what I think is that you will always get leverage to apply but if you can check broker now offer as low as $1 for any trader to start with @Decub even if the leverage was not there traders will be still trading now and not for rich

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forex for skilled only. for newbies, their task is take training, and make themselves skilled. many traders want to be rich in this business but it happen if they are able to manage the risk and overcome complexities. trade and make profit become tough because traders has lack of knowledge, experience and skills.

@tray, I doubt. Take a swipe through active traders, students alike as well and tell me how many of them can afford a thousand dollars. I mean, with a leverage of 1:100, your $10 means $1000 and it goes that way. Forex would have remained for the rich if not for leverage system.

• 2 weeks later...

I like your article. It is good that the newbie traders who want to trade in the forex market should first of all learn how to trade and also be able to understand the forex market very well before they will try to trade in the business. They should be able to know how the forex business work and know that they can lose if they don't practice well.

practice required and it make newbies able to improve in skills and knowledge. after they are able to become consistent, their level will be increase from newbie into professional. however, it won't happen in short period of time. it will take months and worst case is, take years.

• 2 weeks later...

You are right, without practicing, a trader would be busy wasting his time in Forex and there is hardly a way for him to make something from Forex. Those professional we tend to emulate where once newbies and they are as well, humans the way we are. What differentiates us is basically the experience.

• 2 months later...

Time will come that we going to make some money out of our hardship in forex trading. Its take me three months before I taste my first profit. I guess its going to take a lot more to have sustainable trading account. I'm so sure I can say I am a lucky trader. I do believe I can really earn big in here if I can. Lets all do hope to see ourselves making so much profit in here.

For anyone who wants to learn Forex, it will be better to learn it the best way the trader himself finds best. Different traders have different ways they learn how to trade and while some are more glued to self learning, others learn better when they are thought by someone else. It really doesn't matter which way the person learns since Forex is same for all.

• 2 weeks later...

All professional started as newbies. Those who survive are now in forex trading making some profit. I do recommend that we invest our time and effort learning how to trade first before we even try to trade in forex. Eventually I can say we can end up as a successful trader if we only know how to make good of our trading career. Forex trading is all about taking risk in forex trading.

It is one thing that serves as encouragement to any newbie. It is quite right to understand that there was no trader who started as a pro, rather, every one had their rough time before they turned into good traders. It takes time to become a successful trader you know.

• 2 weeks later...

Its for every body who want to earn in forex trading. I do make some good money in here when I as on my third months trading and until now three years later. I can see that I do build my trading account just fine. In two to three years time I can handle my trading account and become the best trader their is. I do hope I can sustain and maintain my account without any problem.

Well, everyone would want to earn but how many people are ready to earn the earning. They are quire different things that we have the zeal to earn and that we have the zeal to learn. Everyone is eying to be a professional trader but a host of traders really do not work towards it.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

There is one thing I like abot Forex and that is the fact that even though you are a professional in any field, it doesn't guarantee that you will end up being a pro in Forex. As a matter of fact, you are starting the same way the guy on the street will start except that you stand a greater chance of learning faster.

Learning how to trade will favour anybody whether you are a professional or a newbie. The main thing here is the fact that you are ready to learn how to trade and be able to understand how to manage your trade too. You must also not forget that a good risk management plan will be a good requirement if the person is ever willing to make things work out well for him or her.

• 4 months later...

Forex is for everyone, and just a bit information those professionals that you might know or not are newbies at first. They are nothing like us but as they keep trading and also learning and practicing and sharpening their skills right now they are on the top of most traders. Since forex nature is so open anyone can trade inside, like you and me.

Well i've been heard something like this before where people divide or classify someone as pros or not and how they deserve to trade in forex, but in fact i must say forex doesn't have class or limit. All who have interest and have money can trade in forex no matter what is their background. This is why forex become one of the amazing online business.

Technically everyone can do that, forex is the most open business because its entry barrier is lower than other kind of business, few hundred dollars are enough, you don't need thousand dollars or even ten thousand dollars and so on. It requires few verification but won't make you confuse, just your address verification and you identity such as passport or id card.

As long as they have capital then technically everyone can do forex trading, myregister. As usual as you said is the most open business but come with the risk, it is good for newbies to understand about it first, it open but doesn't mean you get more and more profits.

• 4 years later...

A put alternative furnishes the holder with the option to sell a hidden resource at the strike price inside a timeframe development. Put alternatives are like holding a short position in a currency pair, a stock, or a ware. Buyers of put alternatives trust that the estimation of the currency pair price of the stock will decrease before the choice expires. When trading choices, people who buy choices are known as holders, while people who sell alternatives are known as journalists.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...