Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FOREX For Professionals and Newbies

smithlover84

The foreign exchange market is one of the most exciting, fast-paced markets around. Until recently, forex trading in the currency market had been the domain of large financial institutions, corporations,The foreign exchange market s one of the most exciting, fast-paced markets around. Until recently, forex trading in the currency market had been the domain of large financial institutions, corporations, central banks, hedge funds and extremely wealthy individuals. The emergence of the internet has changed all of this, and now it is possible for average investors/trader to buy and sell currencies easily with the click of a mouse through online brokerage accounts.

Many currency speculators rely on the availability of enormous leverage to increase the value of potential movements. In the retail forex market, leverage can be as much as 1000:1. Higher leverage can be extremely risky, but because of round-the-clock trading and deep liquidity, foreign exchange brokers have been able to make high leverage an industry standard in order to make the movements meaningful for currency traders.

Extreme liquidity and the availability of high leverage have helped to spur the market's rapid growth and made it the ideal place for many traders. Positions can be opened and closed within minutes or can be held for months. Currency prices are based on objective considerations of supply and demand and cannot be manipulated easily because the size of the market does not allow even the largest players, such as central banks, to move prices at will.

The forex market provides plenty of opportunity for investors/traders. However, in order to be successful, a currency trader has to understand the basics behind currency movements.

The goal of this forex Class is to provide a foundation for investors or traders who are new to the foreign currency markets. We'll cover the basics of exchange rates, the market's history and the key concepts you need to understand in order to be able to participate in this market. We'll also venture into how to start trading foreign currencies, risk management and the different types of strategies that can be employed.

hedge funds and extremely wealthy individuals. The emergence of the internet has changed all of this, and now it is possible for average investors/trader to buy and sell currencies easily with the click of a mouse through online brokerage accounts.

Many currency speculators rely on the availability of enormous leverage to increase the value of potential movements. In the retail forex market, leverage can be as much as 1000:1. Higher leverage can be extremely risky, but because of round-the-clock trading and deep liquidity, foreign exchange brokers have been able to make high leverage an industry standard in order to make the movements meaningful for currency traders.

Extreme liquidity and the availability of high leverage have helped to spur the market's rapid growth and made it the ideal place for many traders. Positions can be opened and closed within minutes or can be held for months. Currency prices are based on objective considerations of supply and demand and cannot be manipulated easily because the size of the market does not allow even the largest players, such as central banks, to move prices at will.

The forex market provides plenty of opportunity for investors/traders. However, in order to be successful, a currency trader has to understand the basics behind currency movements.

The goal of this forex Class is to provide a foundation for investors or traders who are new to the foreign currency markets. We'll cover the basics of exchange rates, the market's history and the key concepts you need to understand in order to be able to participate in this market. We'll also venture into how to start trading foreign currencies, risk management and the different types of strategies that can be employed.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Using high leverage you need to have a lot of reserved fund should in case the market trends turn against you, but playing it safe you need to trade wisely but of course if you do feel like you need to use up all your funds then good for you. The gain and risk is yours and yours alone.

Using high leverage you need to have a lot of reserved fund should in case the market trends turn against you, but playing it safe you need to trade wisely but of course if you do feel like you need to use up all your funds then good for you. The gain and risk is yours and yours alone.

yes even I hear a lot of advise to use high leverage,

anyways seems to know it does not really matter to me. I just prioritize my funds while trading

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@indieover

I am agree with you. Using high leverages is really safe because we will risk low amount of bucks and also we will get low profit too.

But the most determine is our lot size that we used while we used low or high leverage. Higher lot size in high or low leverage will

make our risk higher for sure.

high leverage can give you good profit but with that you can get big loss, but most important if you have already set the loss limit on which your stock is automatically sold out then it will not damaged you allot but if you have not set then its price start getting down then it can turn into a big loss.

Lot and leverage are they both the same thing? Am confused they way people talk about it in different tunes. But i know that whatever method we choose to trade with. We are the only one who will carry the loss or gain.

high leverage can give you good profit but with that you can get big loss, but most important if you have already set the loss limit on which your stock is automatically sold out then it will not damaged you allot but if you have not set then its price start getting down then it can turn into a big loss.

I think you talking about moneymanagement and i also think if we use high leverage than we should keep in mind always our loss because if dangerous more if maket goes against us . and without SL there is little time to wait to see our ac wash out.

Lot and leverage are they both the same thing? Am confused they way people talk about it in different tunes. But i know that whatever method we choose to trade with. We are the only one who will carry the loss or gain.

not, ots and leverage are different, I will wonder, why do so many people who say similar between both things, actually lot is the size that you use transactions in glaze, while the leverage allows you to open a lot of orders, although only using small funds investment,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Forex market really gives wide opportunities out there especially to those who are willing to invest.

Investors/Traders who really have passion in trading will have a future here in forex trading. But of course, being involved with this kind of business is not that easy,

considering the different concepts, tips, strategies, and terms that one MUST be able to know first before he engage in this kind of business.

Yes, forex is safe, but without having knowledge or a little background about it will just make you suffer.

• 2 years later...

I still do not understand why, they say that it is dangerous to use the high leverage . but not if the greater leverage would increase our opportunities to make orders and enter the market tough we used small investent

Its dangerous cause when the trade is going against you, you will get margin call and you will lose all of your money when the broker take back their loaned balanced and the money that you have to cover for the losses so the larger the losses the more they will take from your deposit to cover for the losses so your account will go to zero for sure but if its lower, then the loss of you account is also lowered. 

I still do not understand why, they say that it is dangerous to use the high leverage . but not if the greater leverage would increase our opportunities to make orders and enter the market tough we used small investent

if we want to use high leverage, make sure first that we have high capital. it enabling us to set proper risk management plan. however, when trader have small capital, will be better if they are use normal leverage such as 1:100 ratio. with such ratio, trader have opportunity to trading with smallest lot value.  

leverage is a tool which you have to utilize effectively. It will allow you to trade with small amount of money.

It is more a advantage because you will get profit on small amount but if you loss, you will only loss original amount.

It can also wipe out your entire account if the trends go against you so that is why its so dangerous. You rather have some reserve than losing all of your money. The good thing is that you can trade with small amount and if the trend is good you will gain greater profit or just get margin call. Now, losing it all is just like losing without leverage so. 

• 3 months later...

Employing substantial leveraging you must have a lot of reserved pay for should in the event that industry tendencies flip versus anyone, yet enjoying that protected it is advisable to deal prudently yet of course if you sense that you should utilize upwards your entire resources subsequently useful to you. The acquire and also threat can be your own house and also your own house on it's own.

• 1 month later...

I am one of those who used to believe that Forex is mainly for big financial institutions. It wouldn't even be out of place to assume it to be so because before the early 90s, it was something that was associated with the banks and may be hedge fund managers. But as more and more players gained access into it, it has turned to a business anyone can do.

Well yes i had a similar thought like you @Decub I used to think that to do forex trading we required a lot of money but now we can do trading without even investment from forum bonuses, but I think still there is a difference in which experts and newbies do trading. However I still suppose this is an ideal opportunity to earn though.

@adil, that's exactly what leverage did. Forex would have still been for the rich of not for that and you can imagine what it would be like investing just $10 with a leverage of 1:100, it automatically means you have up to $1000 dollars worth of trading capital. This wouldn't have been possible if not for leverage system.

forex business is to those who has proper knowledge, skills and experience. this business is not a place to those who has no knowledge but expect to be rich as fast as possible. newbies and professionals are just terms which describe traders ability and knowledge in trading.