Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

solidtrustpay-solidtrustpay.com

It is hard to find the right costumers for them, the uniqueness is not belong to solidtrustpay i think it is just like another payment processor, you won't find much thing about them anymore. The high fees and also strict rules is an old thing for STP. They must revolutionarize their service at all cost.

• 2 months later...

Fees is the best way so they can get more people to join them, the bigger fee will make people think twice about using solidtrutpay services, unless if there is no any alternative that people can use then that is not a big deal but if not that is another stroy, also if STP did not reform, I think they can not adapt and be shunned by many people

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

But I think that those people in the USA are enjoying this payment processor because they don't seem to leave it. STP seems to be more and more popular among them since they cannot use other ones like perfect money and Okpay. This thing has made it become even much recognized among them and has made it a popular one to choose for online investment.

The problem is Solidtrustpay needs passport for verification and address proof.

• 2 months later...

Some of my kindred before are utilizing the withdrawal highlight, yet I don't know now why they are not utilizing it any longer as maybe it's not accessible in our nation any longer. Yes, you can just utilize this installment processor in the event that you are procuring admirably on the grounds that the charge is bad for a little worker.