Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Veil-Project

Rotating Banners

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

solidtrustpay-solidtrustpay.com

• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

Stekin

Stekin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
But I think that those people in the USA are enjoying this payment processor because they don't seem to leave it. STP seems to be more and more popular among them since they cannot use other ones like perfect money and Okpay. This thing has made it become even much recognized among them and has made it a popular one to choose for online investment.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

@sidejob: After i saw your post, i went to Alexa and checked it and you are right. I do wonder is STP really popular to certain extent at europe, but i see that India and Russia on the top of users who visit STP. Actually that is just about visit and not the one who have an account there, but still has possibility to have account.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

In europe or in few countries at europe? Europe is big dude. As far as i know in India STP is good enough well not to so big population but certain people still use it and the total is still in a big amount. STP so far more like Paypal to me but with additional of Skrill and Neteller.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

I mean in few countries of Europe like in Sweden or Norway. I also surprised because of this way, i think this one is popular in north america country or south america. I also find that India as one of the country that may use them because of their bigger demography.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

It seems STP is trying to provide instant verification for their clients but guess what? It is just for some of their clients who comes from some countries, it is not for every of their clients. Too bad i think it is better if STP should think about this which means that there are more verification if he admits it.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

I just read the news and actually disappointed with STP why they should do that, well maybe for underveloped country that is fine but for developing countries such as Nigeria, Ghana, Indonesia, China, or India that would be a great way for them to extend their popularity and gain more costumers.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

They missed them, well accepting only developed countries won't change much. If STP want to survive and even compete they must be act less strict and also offer more chance for people who come from developing countries since it is trying to rise above and will use more of STP service since STP is payment processor which actually easier to use.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

It is actually easier to use but it doesn't mean people will want to use it sooner or later. Neteller, Skrill, Paypal, Payza, or even Perfect Money are easier to use people use it because it accepted on the business or some website that they favour or because it has features they love, and this is what STP should have if they want to survive or expand further.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

If STP want change they should change, i think the current administration and people inside see the current condition of STP is good despite of long term decline but in relatively shorter term STP still reap a lot of profit and get a lot of profit from each transaction with quite high fees included in STP's services.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

I would prefer that STP spread their services to more country, as i said before with expanding their horizon they will be able to get more shares and also for sure will get more profit if they can manage their capital well. STP actually has potential but it seems that administrators don't see it.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

It is hard to find the right costumers for them, the uniqueness is not belong to solidtrustpay i think it is just like another payment processor, you won't find much thing about them anymore. The high fees and also strict rules is an old thing for STP. They must revolutionarize their service at all cost.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

Fees is the best way so they can get more people to join them, the bigger fee will make people think twice about using solidtrutpay services, unless if there is no any alternative that people can use then that is not a big deal but if not that is another stroy, also if STP did not reform, I think they can not adapt and be shunned by many people

Muzammel Raza

Muzammel Raza

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

solidtrust pay is good payment processor.

VishalM

VishalM

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

But I think that those people in the USA are enjoying this payment processor because they don't seem to leave it. STP seems to be more and more popular among them since they cannot use other ones like perfect money and Okpay. This thing has made it become even much recognized among them and has made it a popular one to choose for online investment.

The problem is Solidtrustpay needs passport for verification and address proof.

cryptogld

cryptogld

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Some of my kindred before are utilizing the withdrawal highlight, yet I don't know now why they are not utilizing it any longer as maybe it's not accessible in our nation any longer. Yes, you can just utilize this installment processor in the event that you are procuring admirably on the grounds that the charge is bad for a little worker.