Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

solidtrustpay-solidtrustpay.com

• 4 weeks later...

Well I noticed many hyips are accepting STP - so it should be similar to liberty reserve

But rates are more than LR, STP has 1.5% plus $0.25 USD per transaction for receiving funds,

it means for even receiving 1$ you shall be charged 27 cents which is excessive.

But there are certian advantages using STP, you can direct fund your account or withdraw to your bank (only listed countries) and use their debit card.

The Withdrawal fees to Bank are pretty less but unfortunately only few countries are listed with here there list

SOLIDTRUST PAY is pleased to announce that they are one of the few processors in the world that can now offer INSTANT Real Time Bank Transfers!

The following countries are available for our INSTANT Real Time Transfer option:

Australia

Austria

Belgium

Canada

China

Denmark

Estonia

Finland

Germany

Ireland

Italy

Latvia

Lithuania

Mexico

the Netherlands

Norway

Poland

Singapore

Sweden

Switzerland

Spain

Turkey

the United Kingdom

the United States

Unfortunately India is also not listed there but im sure STP will think to add India

• 2 weeks later...

SolidTrust would like to clarify a few things that have been stated so far. The list of countries posted above is a list of countries that are able to do INSTANT online bank transfer DEPOSITS. This is only one of our many deposit options. We both accept AND send wires in over 160 different countries (including India). For the list of deposit and withdrawal options that are available in your country visit the “My Money” area of your STP account.

In regards to our Personal Account transfer fee (1.5% + $0.25), our fee is much less then AlertPay’s (2.5% + $0.25) fee, and we do NOT require a third party or exchanger for the receiving of funds, like Liberty Reserve does.

SolidTrust Pay currently services many business types, including web hosting companies, MLM, Network Marketing and Affiliate based companies. We have very few HYIP/investment type companies at this time as many of them do not pass our Verification requirements.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding anything stated above please feel free to contact us via our live chat option or phone. Our customer support representatives would be happy to answer any of your questions.

Kind regards,

SolidTrust Pay Customer Service

http://solidtrustpay.com

http://www.solidtrustnews.com

http://facebook.com/solidtrustpay

http://twitter.com/SolidTrustPay

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This one is not popular and i seldom see it listed in sites or accepted to buy anything online, they are not doing their marketing very well, come to think of it, what service use this payment processor? Or is it popular to a particular country?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

How i wish they add my country.Then i would have scan around and check where i can start earning through solidtrustpay so as to withdraw to my local account.As for libertyreserve,as clearly stated,we need a third party to help us withdraw our money into our local currency.

I also have come to know that the fee charged on every transaction is unaffordable, a 25% per a dollar !

so we receive only $0.75 as the rest $0.25 is deducted towards the transaction fee,

that is why I guess they are not as popular as LR or PM & AP,

what do you think the reason for such huge charges on transactions in this processor.

• 1 month later...

I don't think a person who is into earning online will going to use solidtrustpay. I really don't understand why its has huge fees. But I'm not into solidtrustpay. I prefer to use LR and PP only. This are my only two virtuals that I really like to maintain and have. MB, AP,WB, HD and PM. They are all my reserve. STP? no way. lols.

• 1 month later...

I'm just little surprise that when I open this thread theirs no poster in here. Lets face it. My last post is already more than a month ago and yet theirs no poster in here. This is only shows that Solid trust pay is not solid and does not been paid attention by online earners. lols.

• 2 weeks later...

To think about it I don't even know if how many investors in a certain hyip usually use or invest in STP. Because I never used STP and I'm not planning to diversify my funds to STP also. Simply because for me that is too much redundancy. But I guess some who really want to feel secure use STP in case others ecurrency and payments processor suddenly turn to scam.

I also have never used STP for investing in hyips, or any other purpose, I actually don't have account in STP as well, just because I never come across the need to have one, and it's also true that the fee charged on transactions is quite high in STP.

• 4 weeks later...

Well I guess this is not really a popular payment processor, but I see solidtrustpay being used sometimes and being offered by some hyips that I have been seeing in Goldpoll.

Yeah. An alternative for LR and PM and even for AP. So I think theirs only few who really use STP and I doubt admin of that hyip site is happy if he get deposits from STP than if he gets deposits from LR or AP. But I guess we just don't know. Maybe that hyip admin has really reason why he also want to accept STP.

• 2 weeks later...

STPay announces regarding Holiday hours, check out their latest news as on 21st December regarding holiday schedule during Xmas and New Year !

STPay Holiday Hours

Posted in December 21, 2011

Season’s Greetings from SolidTrust Pay!

With the upcoming holiday weekend almost upon us, we would like to remind our customers of our holiday hours. SolidTrust Pay will be open regular hours with the following exceptions:

December 22nd

Phone Support Office: CLOSED

LiveChat & Ticket Support: 8:30am – 5:30pm EST

December 23rd

All Offices: CLOSED

December 26th

January 2nd

These closures will affect bank transfers and verification document processing, however credit card deposits will continue to be processed in 4-24 hours.

We would also like to take this opportunity to wish our customers a happy holiday season and thank you for your patronage. We look forward to serving you throughout this season and the new year!

Even if this site will not going to return. I doubt that theirs some who going to miss this one. lols. But I guess their will be. Since this site will not going to run this long if this site has no client. But I hope I can find a way to earn via solidtrustpay. I don't like to have an account in here if I don't have a source of income.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just little surprise that when I

open this thread theirs no poster in

here.This is only shows that Solid trust pay is not solid and does not been paid attention by online earners. lols.And also many issues of suspending accounts are getting popular and also as of know try not to much currency exhcnges personally with this one ,you can do

it with verifed exchangers only .I have clicked on their link,i will check them out.I met sites that are paying their members through them.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just little surprise that when I open this thread theirs no poster in here. Lets face it. My last post is already more than a month ago and yet theirs no poster in here. This is only shows that Solid trust pay is not solid and does not been paid attention by online earners. lols.

I'm just little surprise that when I

open this thread theirs no poster in

here.This is only shows that Solid trust pay is not solid and does not been paid attention by online earners. lols.And also many issues of suspending accounts are getting popular and also as of know try not to much currency exhcnges personally with this one ,you can do

it with verifed exchangers only .I have clicked on their link,i will check them out.I met sites that are paying their members through them.

Stop copy and pasting my post. I don't know where did you copy other post that you have. But you just splice my post and other posters to make your own post. You have been banned in my forums already and you never learned at all? Your just wasting your time in here.