Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

WHAT MAKE YOU TO LOOSE IN FOREX TRADING

I don't loss in forex for the last 10 months now. I'm happy that I'm making profit each month. I'm hoping that in the long run I can say I can really make good income online. I do hope that we can find ways and means to become a successful trader in forex. And one thing I'm sure right now we can always be good in forex trading if we only know how to start trading in forex without any problem.

There are so many things and factors can make us losing money in forex trading. The common thing is the traders do not know the situation in the market. How the market will move, and how the reaction of the market against one economic calendar. So, then in this case, we get the wrong direction

• 3 weeks later...

That is something which many traders hard to predict, but the most important thing is they must be patience when facing market movement, and keep watching it and waiting for the right time to take an action, if we are hurry i am sure that we will get loss, and i am sure that will be so freaking bad for many traders. just keep calming down and take an action when it is fine to do it.

For sure everyone will agree that they always lose because, of the incorrect prediction or analysis in the market. Because of the market is very volatile and it makes it difficult to predict. So, as time goes by we need to keep on analyzing the market and so, we can fall back or modify our trades to avoid further losses and take the chance for the profits.

if you would be a good trader it is good for you that you can be success in forex . but if you have not any more skills about forex you can not be success in forex . so increase your skills and earn more by the forex

• 3 months later...

You will lose if you don't know what you're doing. You will lose if you're too greedy. You will lose if you're not good at the current market knowledge and analysis. You will not be able to earn if you don't understand forex or trade blindly or that you are way too hasty and trade with no care and open way too many trades and then lose a lot in a poor market. I guess lack of knowledge is the top reason why you would lose all of your money and also using high capital and leverage with no stop loss. 

careless is my problem. sometimes unintentionally I am not discipline with strategy rule and it make me suffering loss. and even though I am tried to be more careful, I am often do it again. well. I guess I am just not get used yet to always discipline. but with time passed, I am sure I will able to handle it.

• 2 weeks later...

To prevent loss use stop loss on every trade and set them wide so you can at least have a chance to take profit before you get taking out of the trade. You should take profit before it turn against you. The market will not go up to infinity so when you feel like they're at the top top you should take profit if you're scalping. Make sure you use low capital and low leverage as well cause if you get margin call you will not wipe out everything. Always trade at the right market time, and there are some market time that are just dead beat so avoid them like early morning non business hours. 

• 3 months later...

Majorly, it is ineffective analysis. Though there are just times when the market will leave you with nothing but failure but most of the times, the major cause of failure is seen in the error from our analysis. The more faulty the analysis is, the higher the chances of losing and the more we are discouraged to trade. In other to overcome this, it is wise enough that the trader understand the need to always make an in-depth analysis of the market before entering.

• 1 month later...

It is when the forex traders are not having the enough trading knowledge that they will be finding it very very easy to lose. When a trader don't know how to trade, he or she will be finding it very very difficult to learn how to trade in the forex market try and how to manage his or her account. That is why it is good for the traders to be able to know how to manage their account very well.

• 1 month later...

@sally, yes, bad timing is also a very important thing to all traders. If a trader doesn't approach the market at the right time, that might spell doom for him as it will make him make orders when not necessary. It is always better to analyze well and know the accurate timing or even time frame to use. That is based more on our strategies.

traders lose because they are has no quality as a good trader. in other word, they are lack of knowledge and experience. unable to generate good trading decisions since they are unable to conduct proper analysis. the best chance to become profitable is make ourselves to be knowledgeable and experienced. no other option.

• 1 year later...

Mostly the thing that makes us lose is the careless attitude, if we start focusing on proper plans instead of short cuts then we will definitely make it big here, but if we don’t leave habit of careless approach then we will continue to lose, so to stop our self from losing, it’s important to work more and it’s possible on demo account, I use it with help of OctaFX broker, it’s really simple to operate it and we never have to worry about any restrictions.

Mostly the thing that makes us lose is the careless attitude, if we start focusing on proper plans instead of short cuts then we will definitely make it big here, but if we don’t leave habit of careless approach then we will continue to lose, so to stop our self from losing, it’s important to work more and it’s possible on demo account, I use it with help of OctaFX broker, it’s really simple to operate it and we never have to worry about any restrictions.

Yes, we must try to stop ourselves from losing. We must be able to minimize risk in forex  from time to time, risk should be smaller. Because in forex, we can not eliminate the risk in forex

Usually because of false prediction or i late to open my position. This is an unknown factor but i think i can deal with it since the rate is only 1:3 compared to when i analyze the market. Sometimes greedy also one of the biggest factor but so far i don't think that is the big issue for me

The main thing that can make somebody to lose is when he or she has not heard the good knowledge to trade. If you lack a good knowledge and understanding of how to trade, then there is the chance that you can easily lose because the main thing that Forex requires is that you have to learn how best to manage it well and make money from it.

The main thing that can make somebody to lose is when he or she has not heard the good knowledge to trade. If you lack a good knowledge and understanding of how to trade, then there is the chance that you can easily lose because the main thing that Forex requires is that you have to learn how best to manage it well and make money from it.

If we have good knowledge, we will be able to earn more profit. But we also need to understand about market movement then we will know the right moment to make order.

If we have good knowledge, we will be able to earn more profit. But we also need to understand about market movement then we will know the right moment to make order.

of course, the knowledge will lead us to the forex gain, therefore we need to have knowledge of trading by trying to join in the forex forum, by joining the forums forex so trading knowledge we will increase and we can manage capital well

• 1 month later...

Over-expectation with far less work, it is a deadly combination that only leads to losses, so if we want to be successful than we must expect less and work more. I do Binary Option trading where I have no expectation, but I always give 100% and that has brought results that I would have never even expected, it’s all thanks to FMbinary broker, it’s a very fine company with having 85% payout on both short and long term trade options.

• 2 months later...

Actually there are some aspects that make us lose in forex, those are not just emotion but we can see it somewhat complex, i myself find that i sometimes lose when trade because of greedy and also i always hurry to open a position mostly is about over positive thinking about the trend.

Losses are common for most forex traders, even for the most experienced, and the key to becoming a successful forex trader is to manage your risk.As a forex trader, there are many things that you can do to increase your profit potential and reduce risks:

Understand the risks involved in leveraged forex trading

Make a trading plan and stick to a strategy that works.

Keep up-to-date with market conditions

Use Fundamental and Technical Analysis. 

Know when to close a trade and take a loss

Use trading tools such as stop orders to manage risk

@milo beck Well Over-expectation is bad everything which is over is bad in foreign exchange trading. It is part of our emotion, when someone expect too much of the market then they don't realize their own place as retail forex trader, not as those big players and also expecting market to work based on our own expectation.