Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HIGEST EVER EARN PER POST

sufaid

Attention please all dear DMT members..

today i tried a site which is paid post site,and wrote 2 posts with my own words,after some time i login again and viewed my balance ,it's really surprising that $3.12 !!

i checked all the account details..it showede that my earnings are come from my post

1-Likes

2-Views

3-Comments

Think that they are paying for each view !!!

amazing earning oppurtunity..

please join here under me

http://www.bubblews.com/?referral=51ccf444e8d8b7.01063660

This site pays to some people. Not all. I have requested my payout since 8th june and still waiting for the payment. I don't know on which bases they are not sending my payments. :(

sorry to say but i have seen only positive reply everywhere the peoples talk about. I have seen this site being promoted by many members who got paid from there unexpectedly. I just want to suggest to contact them and ask Der what reason your payment is no hold !

This site pays to some people. Not all. I have requested my payout since 8th june and still waiting for the payment. I don't know on which bases they are not sending my payments. :(

I am one the member in this site , I receive my 1st and 2nd payment but I not receive my other 3rd , 4th and 5th payment from this site. I am decided not working in this site , because many member said they not receive their payment for long time.

• 1 month later...

Attention please all dear DMT members..

today i tried a site which is paid post site,and wrote 2 posts with my own words,after some time i login again and viewed my balance ,it's really surprising that $3.12 !!

i checked all the account details..it showede that my earnings are come from my post

1-Likes

2-Views

3-Comments

Think that they are paying for each view !!!

amazing earning oppurtunity..

please join here under me

http://www.bubblews....e8d8b7.01063660

Congrats!!1 i have joined under you..