Here is the new indian url shrinking site

1vist=0.1 INR

means 100 vists INR 10 ie $0.1

minimum payout INR 300 only

referal each with INR 5

CLICK

go for it..

Here is the new site that giving highest rate in url shrinking

Note=it's for all country not only for indians they are new and can hack now pls help me..it working good all other giving $5 for 10000

But it gives $20 !! Don't think that it's a scam..it's a legit one enjoy and help me if u have any working bot application..

Minimum payout 300 INR=$5

If u can't payout now send cheque to me and i will give u in payza or solidtrustpay or egopay..

They are updating with international payment methods..enjoy don't let it go

Hello!

Even looks interesting, and I notice it's the beginning and I am able to subscribe to those 100 and I give 10% bonus, I want to see if it's real.

and considering the payment can not say it looks good, I have found many sites that pay nothing ....

Heloo Alvin,

It is normal to worry but i say you it is nothing to worry about purebits...i talk with other users and they say that its real and you have noting to lose try and you will see that purebits will pay you for your work.

• 4 weeks later...

I dont really some features about this program I do hope that I will just try later and make sure that I join if its interested to me because I have not seen anything good here more than linkbucks which is the best program to me and this what I will just do

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...