Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

goldsinc - goldsinc.com

GOLD SINC is Officially Opened for Operation; After thorough research processes we have finally opened this top tier investment opportunity for the general public, Take a step and prove our credibilityand competence to help you generate a stable earning.

111%-133% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $500 111.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 122.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $6,000 133.00

50-70% daily for 3 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $200 - $500 50.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 60.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $6,000 70.00

bonus plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $6,000 0.20

http://goldsinc.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

Started Jan 14, 2011

Running days 0

Members 165

Deposited $ 2,066.63

Payout $ 11.73

Visitors online 70

New Member paidor

Last update Jan 14, 2011

The site was launched today and the success of the program is seen based on the response it has got from the members and also i see few payouts have being made but lets wait for a day or two and check for more payment proof to confirm the site is paying before testing the site

Just cant believe the way they are getting response from investors

Either there are certainly lot of people which does not know the difference in good and bad

or there is lot of manupulations in the stats

Running days 1

Members 269

Deposited $ 5,253.85

Payout $ 1,056.84

The site design is simple with no information published about the company and founders background and also about the investments platforms and i feel the script used is cheap. The site claims they have DDOD and SSL support but i doubt it. Further there is no faq session preventing members to get more detailed understanding

I do not think that this site is still paying until now, because it seemed to work since 6 days,

and this kind of sites do not continue to pay more than that, in addition to that the design is very simple, cheap script,

In any case, anyone who has to prove that this site is still paying until now, I hope that you give it to us .

The site uses cheap design and there is no information about any site securities installed

the site plans are not realistic and seem difficult o sustain

i don't think the site will run long so its better to avoid investing here as its too risky to invest here

The script is very simple and is not very professional. And the interest rates being given to investors are very high and could not be sustained. Checking the Rate Us page there is already a monitor tha claims the site is not paying. So this far ( they are online for 7 days now ), even though the minimum is just $1 I suggest not to put any money on the site.

Started Jan 14, 2011

Running days 7

Members 662

Deposited $ 26,010.39

Payout $ 20,097.07

Visitors online 68

New Member vasnik53

Last update Jan 21, 2011

The site stats indicate the site has a net deposit of $6000 only so its very difficult for the site to run for a longer period and a maximum of another one week only unless the admin gets more new deposits to pay the withdrawal funds

Started Jan 14, 2011

Running days 7

Members 662

Deposited $ 26,010.39

Payout $ 20,097.07

Visitors online 68

New Member vasnik53

Last update Jan 21, 2011

The site stats indicate the site has a net deposit of $6000 only so its very difficult for the site to run for a longer period and a maximum of another one week only unless the admin gets more new deposits to pay the withdrawal funds

seriously i doubt all the stat and information of this hyip, if you browse through this thread you will see a report of their stat around 15 jan. And only 11 dollar plus was withdraw, but in just some few days everything has pop up out of proportion.

@ memoney

well i just referred to what you were telling that initial stats information was at the day of launched and the site was able to attract more than $2000 deposit in the first day of launched so i dont have any second thoughts the site is real and not fake.

I read in the goldpoll weekly newsletter that this site has now turned into a scam site, so do not invest here anymore.

hey are you sure the site is a scam now since i see there is a increase in the deposit base which means the members are still investing so lets wait for another day or two and see whether there is any recent payment proof before confirming the site is a scam

• 3 weeks later...

It has necessary protection & good rates of interest also looking profitable one.....This is my goodness to see this kind of profitable program as well with small spending plans.....

What are u talking about?? More than 10% pure profit daily considered as "good rates of interest"??

I don't even able to access the site and u said this site is profitable? Check before making nonsense comments!

Thread moved.