Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Authority Pro 3 - Build AWESOME High-Converting Sales Page in simple CLICK

1OKjeK4.png

[h=1]Authority Pro 3[/h]Hi everyone, my name is Le. I am very lucky when using Authority Pro (AP) Version 2 for 6 months and today I will give you my honest review and a KILLER Bonus also a tutorial guide for you to use Authority Pro. For guys who have used AP, you should take this Authority Pro 3 review to know what are power points and few weakness points of AP. For guys who have not ever used AP, you cannot skip my review and the tutorial I supply to you. OK! Now Let's get started.

[h=2]Authority Pro 3 - Overview[/h]Author: Ross Carrel, Bryan McConnahea, Mark Thompson -

Product Name: Authority Pro 3

Official Site: http://authoritypro.com

Product Type: Wordpress, Internet Marketing, Content Builder

Price: Single $9.95 - Multi $27 - Unlimited $47

Upgrading: 3 OTOs (One Time Offer) for upgrading

Launch Date: June 18th @ 12PM EST

BONUS: YES - 2 BONUS Package - One from Author, another from me which is worth $3000

Authority Pro is the culmination of many of the key factors that comprise what makes a site successful: conversion, professionalism, and authority. And Now Authority Pro 3 appeared with many new features.

Authority Pro 3.0 is a brand new version of AP that includes a step-by-step wizard for easily building out marketing pages, with no technical knowledge at all.

Authority Pro 3 was built on the Twitter Bootstrap framework, which means that its mobile-friendly/responsive design allows to be viewed in all desktop browsers and mobile devices.

Let's go in details.

[h=2]Authority Pro 3 proceeds the success of Authority Pro 1,2[/h]Authority Pro is a Wordpress Plugin that enable you to create a MARKING, SALES, LANDING, SQUEEZE pages as easy as possible. Many internet Marketers have used Authority Pro, they used it for many site such as: Rankbuilder, Promoted Profits, Macrobot Marketer,...

And now the newer version of Authority Pro : Version 3 has been ready to launch. In this newer version, the authors intend to spread the popularity of AP. It means they want every Wordpress Users will dream to use Authority Pro 3 to build his/her blog, Niche Site, Landing Pages,etc... To do that they have includes many features in AP 3 to allow any users (experts or newbie) to use Authority Pro 3. Let's discover what can Authority Pro 3 can do for you and what's new in Version 3.

[h=2]Why you MUST need Authority Pro 3 - New Features?[/h]The BIGGEST Problem of Authority Pro Version 1 and 2 is that the older versions is NOT easy to access. The user may take about 10 hours to manage to use Authority Pro. WOA! If you are newbie you will get a big trouble. But don't worry. Now with the power of Authority Pro 3 you can setup a NICHE, MARKETING, ... PAGES in JUST 6 simple steps:

builder.png

• Build Out Sales Letters, Squeeze Pages, and Web 2.0 Pages Drag and Drop Editable Widgets (Layout Widgets, Page Widgets, Content Widgets, Action Widgets) Works with ANY existing WordPress Theme.
  • Using simple Draq-and-Drop editdole Layout Widgets, Page Widgets, Content Widgets and Action Widgets...
  • Allows you to build out everything from simple squeeze/landing pages, to full-blown Marketing Funnels!
  • Now instead of having to replace your existing Theme (like OptimizePress, which many marketers use), you can ENHANCE any theme with page elements like... It means AP Works with ANY existing WordPress Theme.

[h=2]AP 3 is worth for each penny you spend![/h]So as you see above. Authority Pro 3 is very tempting right. In face, the authors are willing to cost $197 each user for Authority Pro. But for the purpose of spreading AP 3. They only offer as lowest price as possible: Single $9.95 - Multi $27 - Unlimited $47. I recommend you to grab Unlimited License due to you can install AP 3 on any website you want for your life time. If you are not satisfied with AP3 the authors also allow 30 days money back guarantee. So You are secured when buying and enjoying the benefits of AP 3 without any rish.

Also the authors supply 3 One-Time-Offer (OTO) for Authority Pro 3. Click here to find out what it is. These OTOs will help you master at AP 3 or improve some features. In addition, the BONUS from Authors are very helpful for you. Click here to download BONUS from authors.

[h=2]About the Authors?[/h]

[/center]They are three main figures of Authority Pro 3. They are also the three most famous internet marketing creators online. If you are an internet marketer you will know how much well-known are they.

Bryan McConnahea is the main creators of Authority Pro 3. He is a 24-year-old, full-time affiliate marketer who currently resides in Montreal, Canada, with his wife, Amandine. He has about 6 years of Internet marketing experience. He is very good and talent. Behind him, Ross Carrel and Mark Thompson are considered to be his best assistances.

They three are the authors of many great internet marketing softwares, plugin such as: Authority Pro 1,2, List Eruption1,2 , WebinarExpress, Longtailpro, BonusPress, IntelliTheme, WP4FB 2.0,etc which have bomb the internet for many years. So I think Authority Pro 3 will be their next bombing software.

[h=3]>> Click here to grab a copy of AP 3 NOW!!!