Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

rvdmarkets - rvdmarkets.com

yogeshwartyagi

The «RVD Markets Limited» broker Company is registered on the British Virgin Islands in 2010 and has all necessary certificates and documents on conducting commercial activity. The Company is part of the holding «RVD Capital Holdings Limited» (United Kingdom of great Britain and Northern Ireland), which focuses of providing high quality services on the financial markets.

The Company offers unique trading conditions to all wishing regardless of the initial deposit, volume of trade and type of trading strategy. Our Broker organizes the transfer of Clients orders in the system of Straight Through Processing (STP) directly to providers of liquidity. As the сommission charged for this, is the main source of income, we are directly interested in the growth of trading volumes.

Profitable trading of our Clients, increase the amount of attracted funds on deposits are necessary conditions for successful business of the Company. For this purpose we strive to provide Traders with the best conditions possible in the forex market for retail Clients: tight spreads, low commissions and execution of transactions in accordance with the standards of regulated global exchanges. A lot of work which is carried out with software developers and aggregators, allows unlimited increase the liquidity of our own electronic communications network (ECN) and expand the list of spot trading tools, providing high quality access to services based on advanced technologies.

We don't assume the risks connected with clearing (internal overlapping) transactions of our Clients, and we cannot theoretically go bankrupt in connection with trading results of our Clients.

Special attention is paid to the work with Clients and strives to maximally satisfy their needs and wishes, ensuring, thus, personality-oriented approach to each Client. We guarantee full transparency and confidentiality in relations with Clients.

http://www.rvdmarkets.com/

The «RVD Markets Limited» Company represents one-level system of assignments from the commissions of the Clients referred by you. It does not matter trades whether newly attracted Client on his own trading account, creates a PAMM-account or invest in PAMM-accounts of other Clients. Partnership assignments are charged according to the table below.

The volume of transactions made by the referred Clients, lots Partnership payments (from the total commission on Partner accounts),% up to 300 20* from 300 and up to 3000 40* more than 3000 60*

*Promotion

For example, if the Trader referred by you, will make transactions on the EURUSD on his ordinary trading account with the volume of 100 lots, on his PAMM-account (a share of the Master-investment account) − 50 lots, and also invests in PAMM-accounts of other Clients which trading on his share, will give him additional 70 lots of trade volume, your agency compensation will be:

220 (trading volume) * 6,5 (comission for 1 lot on pair EURUSD) * 40% (percent of compensation from comission on partneship account) = 572 USD.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Is their a ptp forum that rvdmarket sponsor that we can post and make bonus funds? If my memory is correct I found a forum but I forgot to save the link so I really don't know if its the same. I do hope I can earn good amount of money in this forex broker site. I really do try to expand my trading account in joining as many forex broker site as  I can.

• 4 weeks later...

the brokers make good promotions by open forum. which offering bonus posting to enabling the traders get fund to trading. the rate is very good and if traders make constant posting, soon enough, their balance will reach $100. which it is minimum requirement to start trading with this broker.