Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

coingeneration.com - CoinGeneration

ProfitHunter

Digital generation is a little program like gomez peer. it will do some stuff in the background and you earn money.

here is a video:

here is a virusscan: https://www.virustotal.com/nl/file/6...is/1367219707/

you can sign-up here: http://coingeneration.com/auth/new/115918/

Questions about using our Software:

Where can I download your Software?

You can download our software here. It doesn't take a lot of time and requires no special skills or knowledge, just follow the instructions that can be found on the download page.

How does it work?

You likely already have programs like Windows Media Player, FireFox and Microsoft Office. Our Program isn't different than any other program. Its as easy to install as any other program and its completely harmless. The program works automatically, and will not interfere with other programs at all. It also won't bother you with annoying pop-ups. You won't even notice a difference in your computer's performance after you install our program. In fact the only thing you will notice because of our program is the increased size of your wallet.

Will your software harm my computer?

Our software is completely harmless. You can check this with any anti-virus program you wish. Our program will fit normally into the processor queue, it will not effect your overall system performance. In effect the program works independently, preforms only one specific function, which is to use your computers spare processing power as a chain of computers all working towards a single goal. By using distributed processing we are able to increase processing efficiency. This makes our super-computer one of the most powerful in the world, of a type not found elsewhere in the world.

What is a Thread?

Before starting any process, its required to place it in a predefined Thread. For example, immediately after you turn on your computer you start a Thread that allows your computer to preform specific tasks, such as go on the internet, and view files and videos. Modern processors have a huge amount of possibilities, including the huge potential to create powerful Threads, most of which go unused because PC owners have no need for them. We propose that you allow us to use your processor's unused potential, which we will be happy to pay you for.

Our super computer works on the basis of multithreading. Multithreading allows for processor's to be working on several Threads at once, processing them in parallel. This enables modern processors to either be ultra efficient, as processing tasks are divided into smaller threads. This also allows them to efficiently solve complicated algorithms.

How many Threads can I run?

The number of Threads you can run is directly related to the ability of your computer to run them, and of course how many you actually want to run. If your PC can run up to 10 Threads, then you can run that many. At this time there are no restrictions on the number of Threads you can run.

Do I need to be connected to the internet while the program is running?

It's absolutely required. The processing that your computer preforms need to be shared with other machines, otherwise distributed processing doesn't work.

Where can I see how much work my PC has preformed?

You can see all the statistics about how much work your computer has done on your account page.

If you'd like to know about the system in general, and also learn about news and interesting milestones regarding our project, you can check out our blog. Here we'll discuss various items of interest about the project, talk about the technical development of the system, brag about important milestones, and keep project participants informed about the status of the project with important and relevant information.

Financial Questions:

What kinds of income exist?

Participating in the project can reward you with two kinds of income - firstly we'll pay you for letting us use your computers processing power, and secondly you can earn money from our partner program. Both possibilities are a great way of earning extra income, with out taking up your time and energy.

Whats my referral link for?

We think that supporting our projects participants should be encouraged! You help us, and we'll help you. That means we'll pay you 20% from first level referral's daily earnings. Plus you'll also earn 10% of all the income that your referral earns on the second level. So your referral link is just that- a way for you to invite new participants to the project, which helps us increase our super-computer's processing power, and earn even more extra cash for you.

How do I get my Money?

You can get your money anytime you want. All you need to do is fill out a fund withdrawal request on your account management page. After your request is reviewed, the entire requested amount will be transferred to the bank account you indicated when you first registered.

Are there any restrictions I should know about?

The only restriction that can have an effect on your income is the processing power of your computer. The processing capabilities of your computer create a hard limit on the number of Threads you can run. No other restrictions exist. You can check the processing power and the number of Threads your computer can run using this utility on our site.

instant to PM

The amount of 5.62 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U4431824->U2095401. Memo: API Payment.. Date: 09:13 16.06.13. Batch: 24730171.

• 3 weeks later...

payment proof posted by profit hunter are looking suspicious i dont know how he earned such huge money from it. Otherwise i have installed it in my pc and is currently running.The reason to join is that my friend told me about it he said he got paid by it thats why i joined and verified my account. let see how much money i will find in my account after 24h.

payment proof posted by profit hunter are looking suspicious i dont know how he earned such huge money from it. Otherwise i have installed it in my pc and is currently running.The reason to join is that my friend told me about it he said he got paid by it thats why i joined and verified my account. let see how much money i will find in my account after 24h.

hello! i have 50+ referrals at 1st line, 300+ referrals at 2nd line!

ac5c9906a7ad0e6fcc5028e2f6d1f38e.jpg

---------------------------------

instant to EgoPay!

We are pleased to inform that you have received a payment to your account.

Amount: $10.81

1K1SC6-CTAY85-VUUK2Z

• 2 weeks later...

received all the benefits of the project, which previously ordered!

2013-08-02 07:05:26 (api) Received from andrewbirds71@yahoo.com Completed $2.30 Main

2013-08-01 14:12:56 (api) Received from andrewbirds71@yahoo.com Completed $4.75 Main

2013-08-01 14:09:27 (api) Received from andrewbirds71@yahoo.com Completed $3.53 Main

2013-08-01 14:05:57 (api) Received from andrewbirds71@yahoo.com Completed $4.48 Main

2013-08-01 13:20:23 (api) Received from andrewbirds71@yahoo.com Completed $4.31 Main

2013-08-01 13:17:47 (api) Received from andrewbirds71@yahoo.com Completed $4.96 Main

2013-08-01 13:07:45 (api) Received from andrewbirds71@yahoo.com Completed $4.30 Main

2013-07-31 19:24:18 (api) Received from andrewbirds71@yahoo.com Completed $4.84 Main

However, just telling my experience with coingeneration.com. I have started as one of the first members in that site. But within 3 months they are saying that my thread has expired. And also didn't paid back my money i earned for that month. I am very unhappy with this result. Its simply waste of time , energy and electricity.

payd from 21.07

Amount: $6.08

6QPCAD-UAAPVC-NKZ269

payd from 20.07

Amount: $5.50

GQND79-AX7SM6-JTX4VN

This seems to be some old joke to me.