Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $50 103.00

106% after 1 hour (instant payment)

Plan 1 $51 - $100 106.00

110% after 1 hour (instant payment)

Plan 1 $101 and more 110.00

Monitor Plan 1% Daily For 5 Day Principal Return (instant payment)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $1,001 1.00

http://forextradinghourly.info/?ref=zeusgold.com

Started Jan 14, 2011

Running days 0

Total accounts 43

Total deposited $ 230.52

Total withdraw $ 59.41

Last update Jan 14, 2011

The site is launched today and its good to note that the site stats indicate the admin has already made few payouts so i feel its a good time to invest now and earn some good profits while the site is still paying

It looks like the admin has amended the stats information today where no details of the deposit and withdrawals is published as before

This may prevent members to monitor the progress in deposits and the response from members for the site plans

Further the site doesn't disclose any information about the company background or the members expertise and also no information about the investment portfolios are stated here which looks like the admin is a secretive person

There is nothing in rate us page so it is hard to find out the status of this hyip

But looking at plans we can easily conclude that such plans can only be maintained for few hours only even if admin want to

I dont think people are getting paid by this program.

News

Last Offer.

This week, our profits of approximately $ 6 million, Of course, we did not get to this advanced stage and good if not preferred investors, And as some sort of motivation and publicity for the site, We have decided to give the reward for all investors, old and new, Therefore, every investor will be deposited in our site will get a bonus %150, Example, deposited $ 20 will get $ 30 bonus, This offer for a limited time Do not waste the opportunity to achieve good profits.

Jan-21-2011 10:35:11 AM

this offer increases my suspicious about the site as the site is not publishing any stats i feel the plans are not getting much response and thats the reason the admin is offering such an unrealistic bonus offer to get more deposits. and this offer will prevent the site from running long

this offer increases my suspicious about the site as the site is not publishing any stats i feel the plans are not getting much response and thats the reason the admin is offering such an unrealistic bonus offer to get more deposits. and this offer will prevent the site from running long

I agree with you , It calls for severe doubt already, through my point of view,

I see that this site made the offer now to attract more new investors, and increase deposits from old investors,

in order to collect as much money as possible in a short time before fleeing away .

I haven't tried investing in hourly plans yet, since i know it is quite risky, but i'm considering to invest in this one soon, because the minimum deposit is only $1. Although they have removed the stats regarding the incoming and outgoing money, which makes it suspicious.

the site design is simple and the site is protected by DDOS

the plans are offering high ROI in one hour which is not practical for the admin to earn within that short time frame so the admin may have to use deposit funds to keep the site running and this may prevent the site running long