Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Afraid you lose money in trading || FBS provides solution

kaito kid

Once a trader defeat in trading, the trader how to react?

1. stress

2. seek other funds to deposit

3. sell goods

4. and other

Now, FBS provides a solution to the trader by providing insurance on the funds deposited in the FBS.

How??

FBS insurance system which was developed similar to other systems, the trader can choose how much value the fund will be insured. Claims can be met if the trader meets a number of trading lots in accordance with the amount of the insured funds.

EXAMPLE:

Your deposit is 100 USD.

You insure 100% of your deposit (100 USD)

FBS pays you back your insured 100 USD when an insured event occurs and you’ve been traded 12 lots

Curious ... follow this link ....... http://www.fbs.com/insurance

• 2 weeks later...

Is this bonus we can use to help us position when exposed to floating?

I prefer to take advantage of the deposit bonus from InstaForex, it's really helped me.

sorry, I think you have the wrong address. as described above, the insurance applies to the accumulation of lots acquired at trading in accordance with the amount of the insured funds. number of lots calculated when traders enter the market, despite the positive or negative result.

whether instaforex providing insurance to traders and fund security guaranteed?

• 3 weeks later...

Lose money in forex is a trading risk, if we do not want to lose our money, we should be able to minimize the risk of trading, discipline, and we also need to hone our trading ability. Evaluate trading, althoght we don't insure our money, but if we are disciplined when trading, I'm sure we can minimize trading risks and get maximal result.

I'm not afraid of losing money in forex trading, because it is a risk that we must bear. How does the insurance work? Are you also insure your funds? i just try to discipline with money management which i have to minimize the risk when trading with InstaForex.

Actually it is not advisable to invest in forex from real money account. It is always favorable to use a demo account first in trading. Will FBS help to trade with a demo account. If so which platform can be attached with FBS for demo trading.

Of course, and i think every broker also help traders to trade with demo account, they offer demo account for traders, include Armada Markets. We can use demo account to start trading in forex, know and understand forex markets and get trading experience that we can learn before trade using real account.

Actually it is not advisable to invest in forex from real money account. It is always favorable to use a demo account first in trading. Will FBS help to trade with a demo account. If so which platform can be attached with FBS for demo trading.

Of course, and i think every broker also help traders to trade with demo account, they offer demo account for traders, include Armada Markets. We can use demo account to start trading in forex, know and understand forex markets and get trading experience that we can learn before trade using real account.

• 2 weeks later...

I think althoug we insure our money, we should be careful when trading, discipline because in forex we don't wanna lose money, we wanna earn money. I feel comfort when trading with InstaForex because of not insurance but their service and their deposit bonus is very usefull

• 2 months later...

I think althoug we insure our money, we should be careful when trading, discipline because in forex we don't wanna lose money, we wanna earn money. I feel comfort when trading with InstaForex because of not insurance but their service and their deposit bonus is very usefull

discipline is needed by a trader. but each time, a trader can make a wrong analysis so as to make the risk. therefore, insurance is highly beneficial to traders

• 3 months later...

A trader who is really ready to face Forex and trade in it shouldn't very detered by losses. It is something that will definitely come up in the course of our quest for success. Losses is something no one ever bargains for, yet, something that keeps coming back no matter how far we pursue it.

• 2 weeks later...

loss is part of the business. no one able to avoid loss result since there are no perfect method able to lead traders to make accurate prediction all the time. and due to such reason, traders should have calculation regarding with risk tolerance. and risking the margin which doesn't exceed from risk tolerance in trading.

• 2 weeks later...

This insurance thing is good but I want to know how it work because the broker which is fbs will not give you back the whole of the money that you have lost. I want to know what the percentage or amount of the money that they will pay you back as your insurance will be. I'm sure there are some things that are not fully explained so that the trader will know what he or she is doing.

• 2 weeks later...

I think insurance given for particular amount only and with some condition. such as has been trade for particular lot size and not less. though seems promising, basically condition make traders face difficulty to get the insurance amount. than expect insurance, traders task is conduct proper trading and tried hard to not make the capital get margin call.

There is no way which a trader should expect to trade in the forex market without loss its the loss that make up a trader because from the look of things what you will see is that if you are a good trader just be sure that you really follow your step and trade profitably;

This insurance thing is good but I want to know how it work because the broker which is fbs will not give you back the whole of the money that you have lost. I want to know what the percentage or amount of the money that they will pay you back as your insurance will be. I'm sure there are some things that are not fully explained so that the trader will know what he or she is doing.

Thanks for the review,

i want to answer about your question, Right now you can insure from 10% to 100% of your deposit. In case you lose it, FBS will pay you back. Before the trader choose the promotion, the trader should Check FBS Deposit Insurance Terms & Conditions here

Actually I can't believe that Forex investments can be insured. As if the trading procedure is quite safe and predictable. See how this market is changing its facet and characteristics. I think there must be some T&C on these insures amount. On can't invest his insured money in any pair, the pairs in which insured money can be invested must be clearly stated and predefined. As far as I know Tyre-I pairs are more secured to invest than to Tyre-II pairs where the profit margin as well as loss is equally high.

Same here and I see it as something that is very good not just for the traders but also for investors. Insuring Forex makes it a kinda subtle and less difficult if seen from most angle. Trading in Forex as we all know is such a risky business but introducing something like insurance makes it easier to invest in without fear of losing it all.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got multiple stop out already and still bouncing back to make good trade. Forex trading is all about taking risk so if we are afraid to take risk then better to give up forex trading if you going to ask me. So far I am happy with my achievements in forex trading and I keep on building my trading account. This is what I want to achieve right now in forex trading.