Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forum.rvdmarkets.com/forum.php 20 cents per post

promoteller

I am not admin

forum.rvdmarkets.com/forum.php

This is ever good promotion i have seen

Now you can get the 20 cents per one post and get daily in your pocket !

The forum is sponsor by one of the leading broker firm , name , RVDMARKETS

20 cents per post is your decision you want to use for the trading , or not , you can withdraw it , money transfer by every day , by finance department, daily posts limit is 20

5 cents per each referral post

you may can find one problem , the english sections at the bottom, at the right side top , change the language into the english and then you can participate

Good luck

I just registered with this site and I'm already finding it interesting. A little bit of language/communication problem though but the English section is doing well. How long have you been with them and how effective is their payout system (if you know)?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know if I would have the time to do post on the site. maybe next week I would be able to but not on this week because I am very much busy. and I think it is very important to make a very long post here. so that is one thing I have to think about if I can do that here.

Well I think right now the site is not comming up maybe they have some problem or the upgrade to the new forum site is going we I will try and check them tommorow to see if I can start making my post here am aiming to have atleast 100dollar here before I can request since my bunos will be divide into transitory