Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Control the greed is better

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Control the greed is better and it is also tough especially for the new trader. A demo account is the best to learn however, it does not teach you how to control your emotion in trading. When trader trade comes to the real investment they start to feel the emotion that clouds their decision. I am a trader too. I am trading with Eurotrader. They give me the best tips to control my emotion.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/12/2022 at 2:37 PM, Vaabum said:

To learn how to control my emotions while working, I initially worked on a demo account of the ExpertOption broker. This option seemed to me the most correct.

In my opinion, it is not appropriate to learn to control emotions on a demo account. We recommend that emotions and psychology can be honed in a real account using small capital. This is done so that emotions can be controlled properly. And is this ExpertOption broker safe?

On 10/3/2022 at 3:17 PM, Vaabum said:

To learn how to control myself, initially I worked on a demo account of the ExpertOption broker. And to be honest, it paid off quite well.

Demo account useful for backtesting but isn't good to learn how to control emotion because only using virtual money, practice in real account to build strong psychology gives more emotion pressure to practice. We can start with small bucks

6 hours ago, radex78 said:

Demo account useful for backtesting but isn't good to learn how to control emotion because only using virtual money, practice in real account to build strong psychology gives more emotion pressure to practice. We can start with small bucks

Agree it took me 3 months trading on live before I grasped importance of trading plan and careful risk management. I also learned many tips from Hotforex webinars. 

Greedy is the real enemy that comes from ownselves emotion. In trading we need to separated emotion and minds to control trading decision, forex has risky, today we can make big profit but still become question on tomorrow days, it possible get loss, we also need to accept loss as part in trading, how to survive in forex need high dedication and profitable, choosing low spread broker like FXOpen even possible get zeros spread on pairs like EURUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2022 at 7:41 PM, davidblack said:

In my opinion, one of the most difficult things to overcome is greed, which is why so many people want to make a lot of money. That is where you will fall short. You will grow if you focus on percentage goals rather than money each week.

This is included human nature actually want more and more, however we need to realize the market is not moving one direction, when the trend rising uptrend, it will come the time reversal or retracement, this is very important for all FXOpen traders learning the pattern market to looking retracement or reversal. 

• 4 weeks later...

Traders need to control emotion included greedy in trading. Because almost traders already face bad experience when trading based on greed only will make disastrous account trading. Greedy maybe make your high dream can fly, but when you greed could possible make you drop in real life and very painful. During managed my account using FXOpen, I trying hard to avoid greedy.

14 hours ago, radex78 said:

Traders need to control emotion included greedy in trading. Because almost traders already face bad experience when trading based on greed only will make disastrous account trading. Greedy maybe make your high dream can fly, but when you greed could possible make you drop in real life and very painful. During managed my account using FXOpen, I trying hard to avoid greedy.

Many traders underestimate the existence of emotions, even though this is very important and we must control it. By being able to control these emotions we will be comfortable trading. Apart from that, does the FXOpen broker provide educational facilities for traders?

8 hours ago, Namu said:

Many traders underestimate the existence of emotions, even though this is very important and we must control it. By being able to control these emotions we will be comfortable trading. Apart from that, does the FXOpen broker provide educational facilities for traders?

FXOpen global broker get award by IAIF as best ECN broker beats many other broker provide analytics by expert on their blog daily. In fxopenforum dot com traders can share opinion and learn from fellow traders, take part in free contest and paid contest for prizes. Education material can be obtained from various resources. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2022 at 3:02 AM, radex78 said:

FXOpen global broker get award by IAIF as best ECN broker beats many other broker provide analytics by expert on their blog daily. In fxopenforum dot com traders can share opinion and learn from fellow traders, take part in free contest and paid contest for prizes. Education material can be obtained from various resources. 

We will need to control the element of Greed in doing our trades in the markets.