Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Leave greed is better

How to manage money in forex business is not easy, without proper learning, hence forex only will become any business that like as become money wasting machine, because as trader they greedy in trading which will harmful account, and forex will become one great as source income for trader that able generated good profit in trading

Control emotion when we trade in forex will make us be able to earn more profit. Controlled emotion will help us to maximize our skills, trading plan. We need hone our skills since we use demo account

Yes in trading forex we need control emotion and will trade based on rules system trading and also keep discipline with money management, if we always emotion and greedy control our decision usually will harmful account, because we can't control the market and we must safe trade with low risk if want to learn trading

• 5 weeks later...

forex is full of risk with out risk nothing is possible we have to take risk if we want to earn profit in the trading .always stick to your goal make good and working plan for the trading .if we have a good an solid strategy then we can earn huge profit by applying them wheb ever we want to place order.

Greed is one destructive emotion which prevents traders taking rational decisions. It is an emotion and part of humans so it can't be separated but it can be controlled with pre-planned strategy.

As a trader, we need to control our emotion, do not make decision when emotion can not be controlled. I think, we should quit first to avoid losing money in huge amount.

As a trader, we need to control our emotion, do not make decision when emotion can not be controlled. I think, we should quit first to avoid losing money in huge amount.

Yes I think we need control emotion, and greedy is not good if greedy is often causing failure, hence as trader need they prepare the risk appetite on trading, leaving greedy in trading will better than always trade with greediness

Greedy is one emotion that often causing failure and usually if occur loss also on huge number, so I think for safe trading using low risk will making account longer life and with patience we will able control and manage account slow but steady to winning the race

Of course, as a trader, we need to be patient when trading. There is no easy to get, including successful in forex trading. need time and we should understand about it. From time to time, we must try to more improve trading skills.

but thinking about profits, traders must also be able to figure out how to minimize the risk incurred. looking for the optimal profit and minimize the risk of its minimum-minimum is an important priority 2 demands a trader that must be implemented. and I did it in a trading account instaforex

Maybe many trader that get fail in trading because they thinking forex is easy, sometime thet making certain calculation target profit and will become certain number on several month or year, but they not look about the risk and forex is not like as math science which will get fixed number with using formula

An experience that it will never lie to us, and therefore we must capitalize on our experience to learn trading well as an experience that truly teaches a valuable lesson for our trading. therefore we must be able to train our ability properly to the experience we can grow and trained

Forex business is included as speculative investment and we can facing with loss in trading and if we trade with recklessly and blindly hence usually that will obtained is only failure, because trend market very dynamic and unpredictable, if we always using greedy in trading hence one mistake can causing margin call account

Forex is a great business for everyone and it has lots of outcomes too, but the thing is that we can either gain it all or lose our each and every investments, if not traded wisely, thus we need to keep our greeds aside and trade.

in this business is very easy to make a profit and is prone also to suffer losses and a very risky one, because it was to be able to achieve the maximum profit in this business well, we should be able to maximize the ability and skill to be easier to manage trading well so we could avoid all risks including greed which often occurs when trading

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, greed is never good and must be avoided. I control my greed due to the conditions of my broker FreshForex which provides good trading conditions. The near zero spreads and no re-quotes/slippage means the cost of doing trading is less. $15 Megarebate in which you get rebates regularly just for doing your trades and over time you could accumulate big profits. Thus, slowly & steadily you can make good profits instead of being greedy!

We should control our greedy in trading, this emotion often causing loss and failure, if trend market likely not support our decision will good if we having patience to waiting and might not all trader willing to patient in waiting and many trader rush because they want to making quick profit at short time

We should control our greedy in trading, this emotion often causing loss and failure, if trend market likely not support our decision will good if we having patience to waiting and might not all trader willing to patient in waiting and many trader rush because they want to making quick profit at short time

need for us to master and improve psychologist trading well, because the premises psikol trading, we can easily control the attitude and behavior well, so emotional mental and plumb our bad, can be controlled very well, therefore we should try to get the damn because to be of help in feeling comfort while running his trading.

We can’t leave greed just like that, as it’s part of human’s emotional package and in order to counter it, we just need one thing and it is education and experience, if we have these factors with us then we can easily work it out. Right now, I am trading with OctaFX broker and with them; I am able to do it all brightly and smoothly. I enjoy trading with their ECN setting with no issues over slippage, re quote or any such deals while we can also use their cTrader platform which too is especially developed for ECN trading and makes it ever so like able with no issues over manipulation or any such dealing, it makes trading as exciting as they get plus easy too.

We can’t leave greed just like that, as it’s part of human’s emotional package and in order to counter it, we just need one thing and it is education and experience, if we have these factors with us then we can easily work it out. Right now, I am trading with OctaFX broker and with them; I am able to do it all brightly and smoothly. I enjoy trading with their ECN setting with no issues over slippage, re quote or any such deals while we can also use their cTrader platform which too is especially developed for ECN trading and makes it ever so like able with no issues over manipulation or any such dealing, it makes trading as exciting as they get plus easy too.

Therefore, we must be able to prioritize capabilities and our efforts properly to maximize all means and control of the situation in ourselves correctly, so we can control it with a good trading

In trading indeed will better if we can leaving greedy in trading, because forex business is included as risky and uncertainty condition, sometime as trader can analyze the trend properly and as good trader hence they will able to manage the risk and always trading with proper money management.

In trading indeed will better if we can leaving greedy in trading, because forex business is included as risky and uncertainty condition, sometime as trader can analyze the trend properly and as good trader hence they will able to manage the risk and always trading with proper money management.

greed will only make us become uncontrollable and lead to overtrading, and will not feel satisfied with our way of doing his trading, therefore we have to be able to throw it as far as possible, we can do the understanding and improvement in trading with good psychologist