Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Leave greed is better

require logical consideration in set risk management and implement strategy. emotions should put far away from all of traders consideration. and when they are start to greed and willing to risking big margin in trading, they should aware that market risky still. and their analysis can be wrong which lead them to get loss result.

greedy trader would not at any time be productive. Less than no circumstances get into consideration buying disorders about the greed element; Commonly visualize the reduction achievable To start with. You might want to Wait and uncover and also have important browsing anticipations in regards on the Forex sector.

• 1 year later...

It’s so common to hear people talk about not been greedy or leaving greed, but that’s never happening since we always get greedy when the situation comes and that’s the most important thing. I can say it prior to trading that I will do this or that, but to do it on live market is something that’s the difference maker.

I am not greedy but at times due to lack of knowledge and experience we all can surrender to market and become emotional or greedy, but one thing I have made sure is to be with a highly rated company OctaFX, it’s a great broker with rebate service that brings 15 dollars profits per lot size trade and helps me work smoothly.

Leave greed is better for the all man. There are no man can prosper in life with greed, so we need to leave it and should be honest. So if we want to be success in forex market we need to be an honest man then we can be success and rich in forex.

I don't think leave greed is better, why i defend greed here? Because greed is the main reason people trade. I always remember what Warren Buffet said Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful.

It means you need to control emotion not to leave it, surpress it when others are greedy so you don't fall to pit but let it like tamed beast when others are fearful. I think you already know what i mean by this.

I agree with original poster of this thread, leaving greed is the only solution for trader not to lose more of their money so that is the only thing you can do. With you able to do something like this(leave your greediness) you will become a better trader in future.

• 2 weeks later...

True, with this many trader are able to make their trading better rather than before also minimize the risk at the same time. It is just like shot 2 bird with one shot only what a wonderful scheme. Even like that i think it is hard thing to do and time consuming too, still it is possible thing to do.

• 4 weeks later...

We have options whether to leave greed or leave trading, I selected to leave greed and that’s why I am successful at the moment, it is simple logic that we need to get right, if we are able to do this well then success is hardly far away, so that’s why I am able to feel so happy to work with them while with FMbinary.com broker, it makes my task all so much easier with their giant 100% bonus on deposit, it easily drops my greed levels.

Are you sure about that myregister? I mean we can leave greed but still make profit in forex, also you don't have to be greedy in order to make profit, just make some profit that you are actually can do. I think that will help you a lot too, even without greed you can make profit from it.

The same question could applied to you dude? I wonder if somoene does not have greed how can they trade. Greed is something that you can control well you can leave it too but that means eliminate the greed. Controllable greed is one of the best option to optimized profit. See Warren Buffet quote for example, what you need to do just control not leave it.

Leave greed is even much better and this is simply because greed makes it possible for you to lose when you should make profit. Those who are losing so far as Forex is concerned is not actually because they lack the knowledge, that is, some of them but because they do not know how to work on their emotions in other to make Forex something they can earn from. That is why most times, certain traders actually lose because of the fact that they express greed

GREED is the most important reason of their failure. They have not been able to become a profitable forex trader because they are greedy. Because they are not even aware of their greed. It controls them and pushes them to overtrade and take wrong positions, but they don’t know. Greed is a normal emotion that everybody has. If you have not been greedy so far and if you think you are not greedy, just trade forex and see how greedy you are. This is normal. Everybody likes to work less and make more. Everybody likes to become a multi-millionaire or multi-billionaire within the shortest time but the problem is this strong desire can not only prevent you from getting rich, but it doesn’t even let you become a profitable forex trader who is able to make a steady small income every month.

@aliforex : Yes exactly like that greed are the reason behind that and we should eliminate it as much as we can, i also agree to you about how it affect trader's performance. It affect our trading lowering our own chance to reach better profit in my life. As far as i know the best way to leave greed is by using a strict risk management and trade with lower lot.

• 1 month later...

leaving greed in forex trading is very important because with greed only make our trading experience many losses, therefore, try to minimize trading greed by trying to use MM and RM good. without reference to MM and RM are better then our trading will not deliver maximum results

Yes gaban and absolutely right greed will only give bad impression for traders, it will make them lose control of their capital just for the sake of getting more profit which actually impossible in that time. I also think the best way to leave greed is by keep practice, using demo account is a bit helpful so i do recommend only real account because it lets your emotion out.

• 3 weeks later...

leaving greed in forex trading is very important because with greed only make our trading experience many losses, therefore, try to minimize trading greed by trying to use MM and RM good. without reference to MM and RM are better then our trading will not deliver maximum results

Huh? can you really leave your greed? I mean can you REALLY? If you don't have any greed anymore then you don't want to trade in forex, because it is risky and in this kind of risky business it is better for someone to doing their offline jobs like become civil servant because it is safe and you get quite good salary per month.

Huh? can you really leave your greed? I mean can you REALLY? If you don't have any greed anymore then you don't want to trade in forex, because it is risky and in this kind of risky business it is better for someone to doing their offline jobs like become civil servant because it is safe and you get quite good salary per month.

It's not about to REALLY leaving your greed, actually. But at least we could distinguish it when we're trading so it wouldn't affecting our trading process. I know most of us are here (in forex trading) because one point, it's to gain profits (which is came from our greed) as much as possible. But letting your greed controlling your trading is not a good thing.

Greed is so dangerous in Forex trade. We be supposed to free of charge from greed. We be supposed to hazard management by the book in Forex trade. We be supposed to money management by the book in Forex trade. Forex is a biggest online marketing place all greater than the humanity. We be supposed to be taught more and display more practice to grow to be skillfulness and preeminent trader in Forex trade. We be supposed to more study to know in the region of Forex trade details.

Greed is so dangerous in Forex trade. We be supposed to free of charge from greed. We be supposed to hazard management by the book in Forex trade. We be supposed to money management by the book in Forex trade. Forex is a biggest online marketing place all greater than the humanity. We be supposed to be taught more and display more practice to grow to be skillfulness and preeminent trader in Forex trade. We be supposed to more study to know in the region of Forex trade details.

When you got yourself filled with greed, never do any trade! Why? It just wasting your time and your money, you'll get yourself lack of analysis and lack of any other preparations before opening a position...