Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Leave greed is better

@bearhugs We are not talking about that here even both are important for traders around the world. Leaving greed is another thing and not all of us can do that. In progress we may fail but let me tell you, we trade in forex because we still have greediness, if you leave it you will content with your life, the best way is to control it not to leave or discard it.

Put our greed aside is not the same with LEAVE the greed. Have you ever seen a monk? it is a good example for someone who leave the greed. Putting aside the greed need a good control of our emotions. Not all can do that but it surely takes time, up to now i still can put that emotion  aside for most but when i suffered consecutive losses, i seems like really lost my mind :D

Forex market the largest currency exchange market where numerous brokerage houses will provide numerous opportunities to the traders to earn money within short times. But the traders should not fall in the trap of scam brokers; otherwise excess greediness will be reason of their losing money. So be calm and try to remove greediness from the mind and try to evaluate the trading facilities as per regulations. Be careful while selecting broker, trade as per safe and regulated trading approach.