Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Leave greed is better

Logically that is right, but i don't talk about that yet. You cannot leave the greed and it is better to regulate that greed. The best way to control greed is by having a good risk management, the example is set SL ratio lower than TP ratio also never trade with bigger lot size than you total account balance could handle.

we must learn not to be greedy in running trading, because it can pose a big risk and make us MC so everything should be controlled and run with a cool head to be more profitable

• 2 weeks later...

we must learn not to be greedy in running trading, because it can pose a big risk and make us MC so everything should be controlled and run with a cool head to be more profitable

If you are greedy enough in fact you will lose anything, well since greedy enough means that it will affect your emotions and don't let yourself to control your own emotion. Leaving greed is factually quite impossible feat, the more realistic way is to control the greed and use it for its own good purpose.

If you are greedy enough in fact you will lose anything, well since greedy enough means that it will affect your emotions and don't let yourself to control your own emotion. Leaving greed is factually quite impossible feat, the more realistic way is to control the greed and use it for its own good purpose.

for that trading psychologist must be really understood to be well controlled, and indeed as long as we continue to learn and try as much as possible, then everything we can run and control well so that when trading with FXB Trading brokers more profitable

for that trading psychologist must be really understood to be well controlled, and indeed as long as we continue to learn and try as much as possible, then everything we can run and control well so that when trading with FXB Trading brokers more profitable

You can understand the psychology better in the other place but as for foreign exchange, the best thing is the practice. That's where you really develop the way to understood your psychology against the market. It is not just theory but also the real thing, leaving greed is impossible but to control it is possible through trade.

Logically that is right, but i don't talk about that yet. You cannot leave the greed and it is better to regulate that greed. The best way to control greed is by having a good risk management, the example is set SL ratio lower than TP ratio also never trade with bigger lot size than you total account balance could handle.

That is the better idea. If risk is managed properly then trader can recover from losses they face which can not be avoided. There are many ways people can avoid getting emotions interfere while trading. They just have to choose the best way for them to deal with.

That is the better idea. If risk is managed properly then trader can recover from losses they face which can not be avoided. There are many ways people can avoid getting emotions interfere while trading. They just have to choose the best way for them to deal with.

the risk in trading it must be properly studied and understood properly to be able to understand all the facilities properly, and what we need to do is to often learn and try as much as possible, to generate big profits

Yes, greed is affecting my trading a lot. I try a lot to control this greed factor but its a great hurdle to my trading. I do make good money but then I lose most part of my profit because of greed.

for that we understand all the facilities properly to be more profitable, so use and learn as well as possible in order to be easy to reach the benefits, so understand everything well

the risk in trading it must be properly studied and understood properly to be able to understand all the facilities properly, and what we need to do is to often learn and try as much as possible, to generate big profits

Yeah learning is a vital thing. We also learn from our mistakes. To generate big profits we must set our greed aside and also should not let other emotions hinder our decisions. If leverage and risk can be maintained properly then with a good system a trader can earn large profit.

I wonder where people can learn how to leave greed. Of course there are a lot of materials out there which talking about controlling emotions and so on. But leaving greed is impossible, greed actually is the part of us, all we can do is to tame and control it.

the greed of a trader is certainly very difficult, because it is not satisfied with what it produces, in fact indeed for the newbie trader is very important to learn because it can make us easy to risk, so everything needs a process that can control our greed to be well controlled

greed should be abandoned because greed can bring destruction to our trading. Therefore, I try to minimize greed by always placing stop loss when trading in IC Markets. Moreover IC Markets is a broker who really ECN so very loss if trading with greed

the greed in us will only make us more difficult, because it has a big impact on us, a trader must really learn and try as best he can to master and control the trading becomes more profitable

Some traders are still some traders who fall in the greed. The emotions like the greed and anger would destroy the Forex Traders, thus you need to have a proper amount of skills rather than to fall in with greed.

so we need to control our emotions so as not to experience greed in running it, because it will be fatal in managing the trading, and will give all the advantages it becomes a loss, so we have to control it well

You need to have a proper amount of control over the emotions and greed to achieve success in the Forex Market.

really because that's the thing we need to do and do in forex in order to better understand and also master, then the trading psychologist must be understood and improve by in order to be profitable

I wonder where people can learn how to leave greed. Of course there are a lot of materials out there which talking about controlling emotions and so on. But leaving greed is impossible, greed actually is the part of us, all we can do is to tame and control it.

You are right. No school or mentor can teach you how to control your greed. They can give suggestions and discipline reduces it somewhat. But if you want to keep greed out of your way then you must strictly follow your trading rules. And over time it will be tamed.

You need to have a proper amount of control over the emotions and greed to achieve success in the Forex Market.

Yes it is the truth. All about the control and no more if we talk about greediness but still not an easy task to do and it is better if trader start from now to learn how to contain this emotions, based on some reports and also experience from other traders controlling greed is rewarding task especially in long term.

Yes it is the truth. All about the control and no more if we talk about greediness but still not an easy task to do and it is better if trader start from now to learn how to contain this emotions, based on some reports and also experience from other traders controlling greed is rewarding task especially in long term.

our greedy attitude to trading is one that we need to do to dikendalikakn and avoided so as not to feel overtrading because it can cause us to lose big, so should be more disciplined and learn to be patient to do the open order so as not to feel there to change

• 2 weeks later...

Greed is the number one but i think you cannot leave your greed, you just need to regulate it just like the other emotions you have. Just like having fear in controllable manner will help you to know when to retreat/closing the position at the right time, it makes you realistic.

Yes, since we already talk about that i think most of us here who follow this discussion will understand that greed is dangerous but that is emotion, the part of us. You all cannot simply remove it, without greediness even just tiny bit of it, there won't be any willingness to trade in foreign exchange.