Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com & Pokerdapp.io
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Pokerdapp

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Leave greed is better

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

bearhugs

bearhugs

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Skills and knowledge are needed to be successful and make money; technical skills, strategic planning, tactical decision making, and communication skills plus self-awareness and awareness of others are all needed to get to the higher levels of success.

Squirrel Nuts

Squirrel Nuts

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • LocationIndia

We should establish a proper control over our emotions and if we think that we would be unable to do that, we should take a short break and later start trading again.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

@bearhugs We are not talking about that here even both are important for traders around the world. Leaving greed is another thing and not all of us can do that. In progress we may fail but let me tell you, we trade in forex because we still have greediness, if you leave it you will content with your life, the best way is to control it not to leave or discard it.

cokodot

cokodot

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Trader should not be greedy when trading. As a trader, we need to control our emotion. If we are greedy it only will make us lose what we've got. With FXB trading,I also still learn to control my emotion when trading

Latham Lapard

Latham Lapard

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Yes, it is absolutely necessary to put our greed aside and focus on real deal. Also, it is vital to avoid greediness about brokers, as too many scam companies offer bonuses just to attract traders. We should avoid working with such brokers.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

Put our greed aside is not the same with LEAVE the greed. Have you ever seen a monk? it is a good example for someone who leave the greed. Putting aside the greed need a good control of our emotions. Not all can do that but it surely takes time, up to now i still can put that emotion  aside for most but when i suffered consecutive losses, i seems like really lost my mind :D

Gee Dee

Gee Dee

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Forex market the largest currency exchange market where numerous brokerage houses will provide numerous opportunities to the traders to earn money within short times. But the traders should not fall in the trap of scam brokers; otherwise excess greediness will be reason of their losing money. So be calm and try to remove greediness from the mind and try to evaluate the trading facilities as per regulations. Be careful while selecting broker, trade as per safe and regulated trading approach.

junrose123

junrose123

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Locationphilippines

Greed is the attitude that should not be brought to Forex trading since for sure you will not succeed or gain much profit. It must be avoided as much as possible to have the desired goal in life which is acquire more profit from Forex trading.