Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Leave greed is better

• 2 months later...

You can’t really leave these sorts of things, as it is part of human’s structure and it can only be controlled not left. The best way to do this is through right level of money management and approach. If our approach is correct and if we do trading with common sense then we could be in for big money spinning job. I am lucky enough to have great support from OctaFX, as they are amazing with low spreads, high leverage, bonuses and all so many facilities to work around.

• 3 months later...

Should leave greediness as early as possible you able to do. Greediness is the part of humanity but learning to control it is possible. Trade like without emotions, always judge the trend based on critical thinking and with additional data from indicators. That would be make much sense and have higher rate to be profitable.

Should leave greediness as early as possible you able to do. Greediness is the part of humanity but learning to control it is possible. Trade like without emotions, always judge the trend based on critical thinking and with additional data from indicators. That would be make much sense and have higher rate to be profitable.

The greed we have in us must really understand and learn as well as possible to make the way we work more understand and make trading more and more mastered it right, so what we do and do semakib lucky and easy to control

Your feelings for trading can lead you in wrong way in this business. So never depend on what you feel while trading. Greed can also lead you to loss so controlling yourself while trading is improtant. 

For that we must continue to conduct good evaluation activities to be able to understand and learn how it works both error and truth, as it can help us maximize the way properly

For that we must continue to conduct good evaluation activities to be able to understand and learn how it works both error and truth, as it can help us maximize the way properly

Evaluation is better for us to run, with we often do the evaluation then the better will be our forex trading work. For that we always try to take advantage of FXB Trading demo account in doing our evaluation to learn mistakes to be made in the motivation for us to run in trading can be better

Greed always not a good habit for any work or any business. In Forex is also the same, we have to control our working style so that we can control the greed of earning more and more. otherwise, we can lose our capital also.

Controlling your emotions seems like controlling the greed. Like fear or greed or any kind of so called negative emotions it must be controlled. Having fear for example. It is fine to have fear but it must be a reasonable fear, the same like greed. It could be a borderline between greed and want to make profit feeling. So you must have better control of yours.

Controlling your emotions seems like controlling the greed. Like fear or greed or any kind of so called negative emotions it must be controlled. Having fear for example. It is fine to have fear but it must be a reasonable fear, the same like greed. It could be a borderline between greed and want to make profit feeling. So you must have better control of yours.

Pretty much make a sense. It seems like we are trying to find the positive thing from this so called negative emotions, like fear which help us to control our trading making us more realistic when we are seeing the trend, however controlling emotions is not easy my friend, lots of training and the pre-condition we need to meet, and it is depend to each traders.

We should not be greed when trading. As a trader, we need to control our emotion when trading. With FXB, i learn to always grateful for what I got when trade with FXB

You can control your greed or other emotions by keep trading, and it doesn't have to be in your broker. As long as you have real account and a honest broker which doesn't against your trading position. Next, it is matter of time just spend more time to trade and each time there is an urge to trade greedily stop and restrain yourself.

Frankly speaking, I don’t think anyone wants to be greedy on purpose, but it’s part of humans’ nature and there are not many people who can fight against it. However, the BEST we could do is to work according to proper plan and method, as it is only way forward for us to gain. I have managed it rather smoothly which is thanks to OctaFX broker using their epic conditions from low spreads to massive rebate scheme where one gets up to 50% on all trades.

Frankly speaking, I don’t think anyone wants to be greedy on purpose, but it’s part of humans’ nature and there are not many people who can fight against it. However, the BEST we could do is to work according to proper plan and method, as it is only way forward for us to gain. I have managed it rather smoothly which is thanks to OctaFX broker using their epic conditions from low spreads to massive rebate scheme where one gets up to 50% on all trades.

If we can manage it very well it will be very easy but we also should be able to try well so we can always understand it correctly, you can say like that probably already know how big how to work in your own broker, but you do not know How to work broker other people, so before you say the shortcomings that exist in other brokers it would be nice you can understand first how big your broker makes you feel the comfort

Emotions like greed and anger are the reason why the expert traders have even failed. We need to start having a control over them, if we wanna survive in Forex Trading.

Greed is the reason why some people want to enter forex thus increase forex total turnover even by small percentage only. As for anger, well nothing good from it, an unstable form of uncontrollable trading. This emotion should be controlled or if you can, eliminated. I prefer to control greed since that is the most reasonable way to do and I can do that sooner or later by practicing.

• 2 months later...

Greed is the reason why some people want to enter forex thus increase forex total turnover even by small percentage only. As for anger, well nothing good from it, an unstable form of uncontrollable trading. This emotion should be controlled or if you can, eliminated. I prefer to control greed since that is the most reasonable way to do and I can do that sooner or later by practicing.

Greed? Elaborate please. Greed is destructive and i think that when we want to have better income from forex it doesn't mean we are simply become a greedy trader, and i think by understanding the nature of foreign exchange we can trade with less greediness and understand that to be a successful trader, there is no shortcut.

Of course very nice if could not greedy, in forex trading restrictions or greed we cannot see from the logical or not in place a take profit or cut a profit, but if you expectsomething uncertain and want to continue earn a huge profit, then it becomes greedy

• 3 weeks later...

We should never give in to the emotions like Greed or Anger while dealing with the Forex Trading, coz if we do, we may lose each and every thing in the Forex market.

Regulate those emotions, and use it to your own good. It sound like motivational speaker which spout bullshit, right? But it is true greed if you know how to control it will drive you to expand your forex business to different height with bigger profit and bigger capital base. For me don't leave just regulate/manage it just like the risk.

Whether you choose a regulated broker or the unregulated ones, if you are attracted towards the greed, then you would never be able to make some good money online.

Logically that is right, but i don't talk about that yet. You cannot leave the greed and it is better to regulate that greed. The best way to control greed is by having a good risk management, the example is set SL ratio lower than TP ratio also never trade with bigger lot size than you total account balance could handle.