Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Leave greed is better

Sure if i can leave my greed and able to trade without greed i will be the master of the trading. Even the master itself cannot leave their greed. It will be always exist no matter what, and just like what aliforex said, control our emotions. That is the key. You are not robot which can completely leave your greed behind, but you are a human who can control it for good.

Sure if i can leave my greed and able to trade without greed i will be the master of the trading. Even the master itself cannot leave their greed. It will be always exist no matter what, and just like what aliforex said, control our emotions. That is the key. You are not robot which can completely leave your greed behind, but you are a human who can control it for good.

Yeah, all traders must understand it. If we trade with uncontrolled emotion, it will just lead us to losing money. Surely, all trader don't want it. We trade in forex to be able to earn money.

Yeah, all traders must understand it. If we trade with uncontrolled emotion, it will just lead us to losing money. Surely, all trader don't want it. We trade in forex to be able to earn money.

Yes about control emotion is very important here in trading, because if we reckless in decision making and having tendencies to use high risk taker hence once failure will making drop our mentality and might we can angry and thyen fail eventually, forex trading need patience and also good psychology trading

Greed is very bad in forex because it is what cause the loss of many traders today, it make us to take unnecessary risk and cloud our sense of judge so avoid risk if you want to last in this business.

Yes of course many experience already proven if trader that often greedy in trading usually will faced with failure, and we can manage money in trading with proper risk management and money management in trading which although we have good system but we use bad money management also will fail

Why you should leave your greed while this greed is actually the part of you which you just need to suppress and control? For me greed is something which we must control, it is not thar bad if we are greedy enough, we all trade in forex because we hope to get much profit which make us greedy before, right? I don't say greedy is good but in right amount you can be a better trader. I can say be greedy intelligently.

Greed is an uncontrolled emotion and trader need to control their emotion when trading. Forex trading is risky business. If we can not control out emotion when trading, we will not get more profit. I think we can try to use small amount in real account first. Try to understand our trading psychology

Yes all trader agree if greedy actually not good for trader and maintain account with greedy in trading usually will often fail, and as trader better if always trading with money management and risk management, if any trader can discipline with risk management hence as trader will can survive for long run in forex and might we often hear only small percent trader can making money in forex

I think so many trader already proven if they greedy in trading hence only will facing with failure eventually, although possible making huge profit but if only because lucky hence greedy if already as habit usually will fail eventually, in trading forex as trader need using risk management like as expert suggested just take risk less than 5% each plan trading

Yeah, it’s absolutely no doubting that greed is very dangerous and the worst part is, it’s not even known to use that we are doing such horrible things just because of greed, but one thing that we must analysis and that is lack of understanding that leads towards greediness, if we are well-educated and have enough experience than we will easily avoid greediness, but since we lack in those departments, it’s always harder to control. So far, I have been able to do it well with great support of OctaFX broker and their favorable features which include having low spreads from 0.1 pips for all major pairs to high leverage up to 1.500 and also epic rebate program, so that sets me well for not over trying and avoid been greedy.

Choosing leverage for trading purposes as trader also they need understand with high leverage, actually this is also like as using double edge of swords, which as trader might they can making big profit from high leverage, but if trader they can control emotion using high leverage if always strict using risk management hence still can giving many benefit

If we don’t leave greed than we will be left without any money at all, so that’s why we have to make decision or just stop trading. I made my decision years back when I stopped gambling and started trading. This change was thanks to TradeWiseFX and their free demo account and various helpful articles, it’s all what has helped me massively and allowed me to succeed!

Don't be greedy if we want to earn more profit. We must control our emotion. trade with our skills not emotion. Because if we trade with emotion, I'm sure it will be quite  difficult to make profit consistently

Yeah...! Greed kill our senses to think in Forex Trading and hence it could make us lose everything that we have earned so far. Thus we don't need to be greedy.