Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Leave greed is better

I honestly don’t feel that way, I believe it’s more about getting education instead of anything, if we’re having education then we’re going to win regularly even with higher ambition, but when you’re not having enough input or knowledge then you’re never going to make things work even without greed. I am fairly lucky that I trade with OctaFX where they have epic rebate program which helps me earn 50% back on all trading orders and that’s even for the losing one as well, so that’s why it’s so good to be working with them and helps me greatly with the performance in any situation and conditions while I can also be seriously aggressive which automatically makes me work fairly well.

greedy trader would not at any time be productive. Less than no circumstances get into consideration buying disorders about the greed element; Commonly visualize the reduction achievable To start with. You might want to Wait and uncover and also have important browsing anticipations in regards on the Forex sector.

• 2 weeks later...

It is hard thing to do but actually possible thing to do, many experts or traders who earn a lot of moey is mastering at leaving their greed behind and solely focusing their trading only without have so much thinking that sooner they might be lose their own money but they would willing to take the risk with a proper analysis and plan.

It is the best thing to do. Greed is bad and for the trader to trade better, he must abandon greed. It's something that is in some people as that which they have grown to have. But then, it brings forth a lot of things which centers around failure. Greed is responsible for losses and there is a higher tendency of the trader losing due to such. 

Geedy in trading because any trader they want to making huge profit at short time with tradess using high risk taker, and for overall transactiuon greedy will harmful account, if you still nit believed if greedy is bad thing and only causng failaure hence you can try with your own selves, the market always true and greediness will destroy account

Geedy in trading because any trader they want to making huge profit at short time with tradess using high risk taker, and for overall transactiuon greedy will harmful account, if you still nit believed if greedy is bad thing and only causng failaure hence you can try with your own selves, the market always true and greediness will destroy account

LOL why should we try it. It is the same if we want to destroy ourselves. I think greedy is not for playing but controlling your emotions including greedy will be able to turn the table. Well, let me tell you leave greed and control greed is different thing. Greed is part of human, control it like a beast you can control will lead to more benefit for you.

• 2 months later...

It’s definitely very crucial that we leave greed behind because it’s a sort of roadblock that will only kill us off, so that’s why we got to make sure we keep our self into zone to avoid greediness because that’s really how we will be able to achieve profits and success. I trade with OctaFX broker where they have outstanding conditions with small spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus incredibly smooth trading platform like cTrader, it’s all super cool and I never have to worry about slippage, re quote or delay at all, so that really makes me comfortable and relaxed with things and I am able to gain profits regularly without any major struggle at all.

Well once again i never see anyone who can leave their greed in foreign exchange, the only one who can do that maybe saint or someone who attain enlightment or psychopath . Leave greed surely is better which means we can trade without bias of emotions, but in fact normal traders who trade through fire and flames can only control theirs.

Actually, it’s not really in our hands to be able to leave greed because it’s a human’s emotion that one can’t deny or remove, so that’s why we need to keep this tight through emotions as that’s the only way we will be able to work it out. I don’t do anything over the top to manage these things instead I just try to keep it straight forward with help of OctaFX broker especially to do with the rock solid conditions with small spreads from 0.1 pips while there is also excellent rebate where we can get 50% back on all trading orders which is even with the losing trades too, so that’s why I find it incredibly useful and it allows me to work nicely.

if we prepare everything very well, then surely we will find good results as well. forex trading is to have a very high risk, and therefore we must increase the capacity we have in order to get maximum profit.

As a trader, we must try to prepare ourselves before we start trading. We can use demo account first to start trading, learn about forex trading before we use our own money.

Greedy in trading is bad emotion actually, although any trader they felt high confident with their analysis but actually forex market move very dynamic and easy to changed and greedy usually will making regret in trading, as trader will better always keep risk management and money management

I would not allow myself once again to be alluded with greedy, i know greedy is good sometimes especially to make double profit and i've been done that few times before which gives me nice result, but letting this kind of emotions to overwhelm us is a bad idea. I would prefer to control my emotions including this one.

I am not really sure how can you do something like that, controlling is risky and the opening poster of this thread is right, Leaving greediness is the best way for human to still trade without involved emotions thus it increases our chance to think clearly and reap more profits or avoiding the risk at all cost.

Why do you want to leave which is something so humane, not mean to offend you but leaving greed is not my thingy, I prefer control because this is mine. I cannot get rid of it and if get rid of it, then i will be the next Buddha, Jesus or other saints. I am human who trade and pursue for profit and small bits of greedy won't hurt me as long as i can control it.

We should not be greedy trader because it will just make us lose our money. When we already get profit, try to save it. We must have target and also have limit for risk so we will know when we should stop

Yes you right if will better we avoid greedy in trading, already so many trader having bad experience when they use greediness in trading which most of them get margin call account quickly, forex trading is need risk management because trend market full uncertainty and not always we can analyze the market properly

Good management of everything is good,if we can manage greed it will favour us,I may say that before you enter market with high lots size you should do a good forex analysis it will help a lot to stay out of loss

Yes, greed is a very harmful element in Forex Trading, we need to get over it, if we really want to make some good amount of profit with trading.

Yes, greed is a very harmful element in Forex Trading, we need to get over it, if we really want to make some good amount of profit with trading.

Yes as we can possible to avoid greedy in trading, because almost our experience when we trade with greediness without risk management anymore hence usually will faced with failure, and to maintain account longer life and we can learn more in real account hence we need strictly to keep discipline with risk management plan