Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Covert Store Builder - Improves your sales at amazon, ebay, CJ,...

Welcome to my Covert Store Builder Review! You are here to discover a brand new and smart WP Theme on the old ground that is used by the best marketers for building high converting affiliate stores selling physical products in any niche – and from many sources.

Curious? Skip my review to visit Covert Store Builder official site now!

CovertStoreBuilder.png

Covert Store Builder Information

Product name: Covert Store Builder

Product type: WP Theme

Industry:Kindle, eProducts & eCommerce

Price: $30 -$50

Bonus: $3000 Click here to claim your bonus

Covert Store Builder Review – Overview

I do not recommend you to visit the official site without reading my review, because this is one of the most thorough and objective reviews you can see out there.So what is Covert Store Builder?It started out as an Amazon theme – but calling it that now would not do it justice at all!It’s now a kick ass platform for building high converting affiliate stores selling physical products in any niche – and from many sources.The theme is super simple to use, and with our point and click customization and posting – you simply can’t fail to create great looking, profit pulling sites.And it comes with features never before seen in any of the “dime a dozen” Amazon themes out there! Including…

• Sell products from Amazon, Etsy, Commission Junction and more… with point and click simplicity.

• Full autoresponder integration with GetResponse, Aweber, iContact are more.

• Have people join your site as members and they will automatically be added to your list so you can promote your stores and products to them

• Members can create wishlists they can share with their friends via social media and email (this one is the real money maker!)

• Full Facebook integration for comments, plus integration with all the other popular social media sites for social sharing

• It’s the first self-optimizing affiliate store on the market. It will track views and clicks and automatically feature the best selling products for bigger profits!

[*=center] It’s built to mimic the tested and proven selling power of the biggest ecommerce sites.And it looks like a million bucks – plus it’s very easy to customize just the way you want itdemo.png

Conclusion

I appreciate your patient to read here. My review has shown you all the inside and outside information about Covert Store Builder.. “A success depend so much on the decision” and now this is a time for you to give a decision! Click here if you want to get more information about Covert Store Builder and Download free my special BONUS PACKAGE worth over 1799 USD from me today.Thank you for reading Covert Store Builder Review!To your online success!