Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Talk4dollar-talk4dollar.com

pacifist

• 2 weeks later...

What the hell is this ! I made a thread there in Autosurf section but it is showing only title and in the matter field there is only one word "undefined" in red column.

When i try to make a simple reply there the same problem. Please help someone.

• 8 months later...

@msaakib, you can get points from creating threads and making replies too. You can also get points from page views of your thread and the minimum is $5. There is a page in the forum which tells you the details of all these. I think that would be the best place to get such information.

• 2 weeks later...

@riad, I really doubt. That you've not been paid doesn't in any way make it a scam. But then, I wish to know if the admin has gotten back to you concerning your payment request. I really haven't been to the site for some time but having started after some break, I don't think the admin would close it any soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Your IP might has been blocked by the site,this is not the only forum that does this,I think other forums does it too. Well,you don't have anything to loose because,posting here is like a waste of time. There has never been a single poster that has reached the minimum payout to request for a payout. The forum pays through payza,another payment processor that I don't really like. Anyway,I only promote programs in the forum.

I have not even checked the forum for a long time and don't know about any rules about banning of account after 7 days. If there's a way the admin can pay me the 20¢ contest money that I won, I care less about the forum's mode of payment and payment arrangements.

Don't believe that member,that's a false post,there is nothing of such in the forum,there are tims I don't visit this forum for 2 months and nothing happens to my account. I have not visited the forum for a month until I have this program to promote that was when I visited last and nothing happened to my account.

@Decub I dont think you will get such payment again because the admin is not even concern about the payment in there what I know is that the forum is none paying forum for now.

@hadge. What I know is that the login process can last as long as you want it done there is nothing like counceling or account

The forum is a paying one but where the problem is is that for you to get to the minimum is another problem. One of the most difficult things in that forum is getting to the minimum because it is so high a point. With that type of arrangement, the admin will soon close shop because it is not everyone that has that time to waste.

That's very correct,the forum is a paying forum but to reach the minimum payout is the problem. I also won in the last contest held in the forum but I could not claim my funds because admin can't send such low funds through payza. Minimum spend in payza is $1 and I won ten cents. The admin had no choice than add bonus to my points.

I think I have even forgotten about the contest because I see no way we can get it again. But there was a time I had to pause and think if the admin never knew that you can't send less than $1 Payza funds. I think everything about the forum is gone for me.

Of course,the admin knows that the least amount one can send through payza is $1 but he quickly closed the contest. If I can remember,the contest was all about referral. I only had a single downline so I won ten cents for that one downliner.

I am also member in this site but I think Site admin is not honest or is not active. Totally I 120  posted In that site but My account balance is not increase . I am confushed do i work that site contineous or stop! I see site member is not active more.

What do you mean by the admin is not dishonest? I think the admin is honest and for post count not increasing,you must have been posting in the non- paying section. I had few posts in the forum and all my posts counted. I left the forum because the minimum payout is just too high.

• 2 months later...

Any update for this forum? I'm looking for ptp forum to post into and I notice this one. But its seems theirs no more activity in this thread although when I visit the site I can still open the site. I'm just too lazy to check the proof of payments or pending request of payments if this site still paying good or not.

• 6 months later...

I was very shock today when I come acroos this forum as still been paying i wonder why member and posters dont post here he just process payment yestrday so what do you guys think and what make this thread less disscus about here in DMT is a nice forum.