Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What Yours Money Save In Forex Business

I think financial security is needed in the forex business. In an effort to Ensure the security of your funds FBS uses top-notch bank technologies. You can be sure your funds are guaranteed security.

• Withdrawals only to verified account details
  • Withdrawals confirmation via SMS
  • Secured login to your Personal Area
  • Passwords recovery via SMS
  • Personal Area access logs
  • Segregated bank accounts

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't even try investing with any broker that offers me so much of a restriction to withdraw. Just as fast as it would be to deposit, so would I want it to be fast for me to withdraw. The fun of trading in Forex is that you make the profit and find it in your account or bank.

one of the criteria for choosing a broker to be used is the speed the process of withdrawal and deposit using a variety of methods suitable for the trader. FBS is the best broker I've ever traded with (this is only based from my experience)! Fast execution, very helpful support day and night. Fast deposits and withdrawals. 

Well I do not really think that money is safe in forex business, unless the person handling it is an expert keeping in view the fact that everyone can make mistakes but experts are less likely to do so, however I think we should go more towards forex forum bonuses for our trading as like that there would be no loss effect on us that would be if we invest our own capital into it.

the money will remain safe in brokers. as long as we are put it in the brokers which being regulated. the problem lies on us. whether we able to manage the capital and trade properly or not. if we are have good trading skills, not only principal money being safe, but we will get the profit because trade successfully.

the money will remain safe in brokers. as long as we are put it in the brokers which being regulated. the problem lies on us. whether we able to manage the capital and trade properly or not. if we are have good trading skills, not only principal money being safe, but we will get the profit because trade successfully.

I guess so, successful traders manage their trading accounts properly will produce maximum profit. I see this is based on the experience of successful traders manage accounts $ 5 cash rewards

There is always a kind of loss in this business ts a business which have up and down and this type of business can fail you any time but if you work hard just to ensure that you get proper knowledge from here then that is where your money will be safe in forex market

• 3 weeks later...

rbk_686_eng.jpg

FBS has been granted “The best trading platform 2013” award

Dear clients!

We are happy to announce, that FBS has again been acknowledged as a provider of the best trading platform, once again confirming its leadership in this category. The new award, given to FBS is “The best trading platform 2013” according to China Finance Online.

China Finance online is a major Chinese Financial company, a recognized authority not only in China, but also throughout the world. The company owns several financial portals. China Finance Online has been providing its services in the market for more than 10 years already.

We would like to remind that FBS has already got an award for the best trading platform: we have acquired the “Best trading MT4 platform 2012” title according to the China International Investment & Finance Expo.

The new award is an essential achievement for us, as FBS is constantly working on its services development and pays much attention to its technical facilities. Safety, convenience and keeping to the cutting-edge technologies are the main principles we build our work on. FBS is the broker you can trust!

- See more at: http://www.fbs.cn/news/2014-02-27/24387-fbs-has-been-granted-best-trading-platform-2013-award#sthash.jg8YvjKd.dpuf

It is your level of knowledge and skills that will determine how safe your money is. If the trader is a skilful one and has the knowledge to make some profit. The definitely yes, he can always have that skill to manage his account well. It's all about how well you can manage your account. The better you can, the more secured it is.

I don't like to risk too much of my capital and that is the reason I like to trade in the forex business with the forum posting bonus. This thing will make me not to be able to trade with my own capital. Forex trading is a very difficult business for the newbie traders, so therefore, he or she should be able to invest small amount of capital in his or her trading.

Yes if you trade with good broker and well regulated broker then your money save in the forex trading.If you have good knowledge and good experience about the forex trading then you can make good money from the forex trading.So at first learn the forex trading properly then you can make good money from the forex trading.

It is good thing for the traders who are trading in here in the forex market to be able to risk the amount of trading capital that they will be able to forget when they lose that money. This thing is good because it will make them not to be able to suffer big loss because the forex trading business is very very risky. When the trader us trading with small capital, he or she can endure it when he or she loss it.

• 1 month later...

Forex is actually a risky business, in addition to the closing of your respective LR is becoming the threats that exist when from the forex. My broker also supply procedures for their trader, nevertheless admittedly significantly much less beneficial, but I frequently go on and just take constructive aspect. 

Forex is actually a risky business, in addition to the closing of your respective LR is becoming the threats that exist when from the forex. My broker also supply procedures for their trader, nevertheless admittedly significantly much less beneficial, but I frequently go on and just take constructive aspect. 

Forex trading is risky business, so that is why we must prepare ourselves as well as possible in forex trading. There is no loss guarantee in forex trading, so we must understand the risk and minimize it if we want to get maximal result.

Open a PAMM account with TenkoFX for the chance to manage up to $100,000

money management is very important in applied by a trader despite the best use analysis. because the analysis used by the trader still has the risk of error. therefore, to minimize the risk of money management is used. besides, for a beginner. to minimize losses with his own money, can use the facilities of no deposit accounts. FBS  provide no deposit accounts $5 cash.

I do believe that forex business won't be vanish. require currencies to conduct commerce and it explain that currencies trading will be remain exist. than we are worry about the business sustainability, better if we are start to make ourselves knowledgeable and experienced. it give us chance to be successful in forex business.

No one is ever sure his money is safe with any broker unless it is a regulated one. It is also important to check which body regulated the broker because there are regulators which don't seem to me as those that create an impact. In view of this, it is important that the trader looks out for a very strong regulatory body being regulated by the broker.

The trader that us trading in the forex business should not think that his or her money is safe in the forex business unless he or she is able to learn very well on how to be able to manage his or her risk. It is when a trader can do good risk management that he or she will have a safe account of forex.

I was reading a members post in another forum where he said his sister lost up to a million dollars even though she's got a lot of trading experience. That would sound weird to anyone but that's the real thing about Forex. You can lose just the same way that You can earn and what You have to look out for is the risk management.