Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What Yours Money Save In Forex Business

Financial security is very important in any business, including forex. if there are unexpected events, of course as a trader really hope that the broker still gives you financial protection.

I guess by choosing a good broker can be seen from the incident some time ago that shocked the forex business, which stopped operations liberty reserve as one of the reliable payment method but eventually went bankrupt.

whether the broker reaction to this incident???

many brokers block withdrawals and do not let traders withdraw their funds that were deposited via Liberty Reserve

Only FBS have no restrictions for withdrawal! the funds are very safe.

Liberty Reserve payment system is still not available // FBS Markets Inc.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man can save his money , if he want. Any man can join in forex business . when a man start this business at first it will be some diffecult for his, and when he will be a good trader he can be earn more money from forex market. So need to learn more about it and then try to be a good trader and be success.

I think forex is save my money, but i know that it is a risky business too. So I want to say that do not worry, because there are no business without risk. So we need to be care and do it with cool mind and should be honest for trading and again we leave our greed then we will be success.

yes, indeed, as you say. but I see there are specific requirements to withdraw the deposited money via Liberty Reserve.

The case falls under Clause 7.7.1 of the Public Offer Agreement, according to which all the funds deposited through the payment system that later disappears are deducted from the trading account of a customer, as the company is not a guarantor of any payment system, and the money received through the payment system is stored on the company's accounts with the system enabling the company to quickly process your withdrawal requests.

Nevertheless, the company's management has considered that a lot of partners and customers used Liberty Resserve for funding their accounts and made a decision that Clause 7.7.1 of the Public Offer Agreement should be exercised in the following way:

1. Withdrawal of the funds deposited through Liberty Reserve is restricted for 6 months starting from May 30, 2013;

2. Since November 30, 2013 the withdrawals will be available, provided an account was used for trading during these 6 months;

3. Since November 30, 2013 at processing the withdrawal request, InstaForex shall deduct from an account 50% of all the funds deposited through Liberty Reserve. The amount of a requested withdrawal should include this deduction.

Money save is important for forex . there are no business like as forex . Forex is a good business. So do not worry and want to be rich, you will be happy and your life will be easy and make a rich man to himself. So we need to take a sort training and is will be better to leave his greed.

Please save your money and increase your income day by day. If you can increase your money you will be rich so you need to join here and earn more. So if you want to earn more you need to learn more about it and then you can earn more and then you will be happy and rich.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yes, indeed, as you say. but I see there are specific requirements to withdraw the deposited money via Liberty Reserve.

yeah, there are specific requirements to withdraw money in InstaForex. Without having to be explained, I think traders know the meaning. And despite that, I still take the plus side, especially process in InstaForex withdrawal my profit is still substandard. I use moneybooker to make transaction with InstaForex

Please save your money and increase your income day by day. If you can increase your money you will be rich so you need to join here and earn more. So if you want to earn more you need to learn more about it and then you can earn more and then you will be happy and rich.

To increase trading income, we have to improve our trading skills first. Because the results will follow how our efforts. Learning from experience will make us better when trading and we also have to be disciplined with money management that we have.

With money management discipline that we have so that we can minimize the risk of trading and can survive in forex without having to make a deposit again and again because our account are having a margin call.

I agree, money management and emotional control is required by a trader to survive in the forex. in addition, to minimize the risk in trading. FBS provides free account $ 5. No deposit account can be used to give an overview to the trader the ability to manage trading. If a positive result is obtained, then the trader is passed to continue trading with the larger accounts. but if the result is negative, the trader is required to conduct an evaluation and introspection

I agree, money management and emotional control is required by a trader to survive in the forex. in addition, to minimize the risk in trading. FBS provides free account $ 5. No deposit account can be used to give an overview to the trader the ability to manage trading. If a positive result is obtained, then the trader is passed to continue trading with the larger accounts. but if the result is negative, the trader is required to conduct an evaluation and introspection

That is why we must make the most of no deposit provided by our broker. With no deposit bonus, we can train our money management skills to be able to maximize the capital that we have. I started trading with a posting bonus in InstaForex.

Dear,The forex trading program running of two ways the first way is profit and second is lost and every busniess running of profit and lost.if you good trader i don't think you make lost because before trading ,trading knowledge is compulsorily.

A person should understand well about forex trading knowledge to be able to get profit, profit and loss are two things that we will get. If we want to get a profit, we should be able to minimize the occurrence of loss.

Evaluation will give us many benefits and we shouldn't feel bored to do it, by making evaluation, we can make our trading be better and surely out trading result too.

I also take the opportunity to be Trader Of The Month from Armada Markets and get $500. Are you interested?

Evaluation will give us many benefits and we shouldn't feel bored to do it, by making evaluation, we can make our trading be better and surely out trading result too.

I also take the opportunity to be Trader Of The Month from Armada Markets and get $500. Are you interested?

It's pretty big amount, it will very help us to get conevenient when trading if we can get it. But we should keep discipline when trading although we have big capital, don't be greedy because it will make us lose our money

• 1 month later...

The forex trading is very good way to earn money from online.We can earn money from the online seating our home.The forex trading is a modern bussiness i think that.

Right, forex trading is good way to earn money. But we should know that it needs process and takes time. So, we can get it in quick time. We must educate ourselves with a lot of practice, it will help us get trading experience and we can learn from our experience. Make sure that we can discipline when trading, so we can maximize our trading result.

Right, forex trading is good way to earn money. But we should know that it needs process and takes time. So, we can get it in quick time. We must educate ourselves with a lot of practice, it will help us get trading experience and we can learn from our experience. Make sure that we can discipline when trading, so we can maximize our trading result.

The reason I chose to save my money because the forex business forex business is very profitable. Forex business has many advantages over other businesses. Among them: no commissions tarding, can generate very high levels of income, can be started with small capital ie $ 10. and many more benefits that we get in the forex business. :D

• 2 weeks later...