Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Hello friends,

Few bad news following LR shut down

With Liberty reserve getting closed we are forced to make few changes

To start of with we have lost 1300$+ in LR since our 90-95% advertising revenue was through LR and considering LR security we never ever thought of LR would face such problem

With that news we just had 2 options-Either to close PTP or try to continue with some changes

Following this we have decided to make few changes

-All the payment would be processed through Egopay and Solidtrustpay for now

-Unfortunately we would only be paying 50% of the what members have requested as we are already short of funds since most of our fund was with LR

-For the temporary period the forum rates would be lowered with 1.5 point for post in Forex and HYIP section and 1 point in remaining section

We are trying our best to get back on track for which we need your support

Again to update the changes in rates are for temporary period as we would try to get back to normal rates as soon as possible

Expecting your kind support

Regards,

Mayur

• Downvote 22

That's really bad news ..

I'm sorry about what happened and i hope DMT to back. but actually 1 cent per post is too low especially with such a post limit which is 30 post per day.

at all i will try to keep my activity here to help DMT get back as it was again.

• Downvote 1

This is a bad news for you and us. Many users have lost most of their money in liberty reserve. I think payza is good for me because it supports me very well. But it is okay. I will adjust with new payment processor. I hope admin will add some new payment processor soon.

How and when we can edit our payout for egopay account?

That's really bad news ..

I'm sorry about what happened and i hope DMT to back. but actually 1 cent per post is too low especially with such a post limit which is 30 post per day.

at all i will try to keep my activity here to help DMT get back as it was again.

This is a bad news for you and us. Many users have lost most of their money in liberty reserve. But it is okay. I will adjust with new payment processor.

Thank you friends for your support. Together we shall recover the problems faster. We shall let you enter your egopay details soon.

By then keep your egopay account ready:

If you do not have an account with egopay create one here

https://www.egopay.com/?XDjsUQ

yeah admin,why not web-money am hoping LR comes back.i knew it will affect all the users.moreover egopay fee is too much 1.5%+0.25$ on very transaction,while web-money is just 0.8% and perfect money is 0.5%. Admin please reconsider.25$

The admin has only egopay funds for now, it will be difficult and another fees when there will be exchange in other payment processors. So, we need to understand that only egopay is good for now at least admin will continue the forum. :) I also like webmoney but will follow for egopay for the meantime.

I would be trying to add more payment processor but at the moment we only have our reserve in Egopay and Solidtrustpay

For temporary period you can request your withdrawal through either Egopay or STP whichever you prefer

Truly this is hard times for DMT and us as well. But we must stay together through this dark period... I hope soon it will be over. I've been away for a while here, and I hope to be back soon. I wish you the best. You've been there for us, and now we must stand by you. Good luck!

@savehouse and humanhope

Frankly speaking im not planning to add webmoney at the moment since i need to add PM,Payza,Moneybooker first then would be thinking to add Webmoney

Also would like to clear one thing for all you guys

I cant assure when would new processors be added(can take a week or even months) so if you can wait its good or you can always request payment via Egopay or STP.,..

@savehouse and humanhope

Frankly speaking im not planning to add webmoney at the moment since i need to add PM,Payza,Moneybooker first then would be thinking to add Webmoney

Also would like to clear one thing for all you guys

I cant assure when would new processors be added(can take a week or even months) so if you can wait its good or you can always request payment via Egopay or STP.,..

admin, you don't have to worry about me, i guess i might try PM,i don't want to use too many payment processor,so that i can cash my money in my country,i will only be using payment processor i know i can easily cash in my country.

i really understand the difficulty you might be facing with the closure of LR, i had my own share of hard time myself but i really feel pity for site owner like you, i pray you get back to your feet on time. DMT remain the only best place to post with fast payout, i know it just a matter of time before you get back to normal standard.i guess i will like to know when PM will be added because i cant cash Egopay and STP in country.i will resume active posting soon,am kinda busy with stuff for now,i haven't get over my lose with LR,i got tired of post entirely due to lose of cash,i kinda feel my effort was just lost,i have been saving for 500$ and i gotten to 450$ before this LR Issue.

long live DMT.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...