Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EuroTradeInvest - eurotradeinvest.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

LibertyReserve has collapsed and something has ended but this can be also a new beginning for the hyip industry. There are still some other payment processors which can be used in hyips. So, the industry is still alive and today I am introducing you a new project which has been launched recently. The name of this project is EuroTradeInvest and the program was added to my monitoring list.

I decided to introduce them on the forum, because I am sure that some of you would treat this program as interesting.

Plan:

1) 24 hours

Minimum $5.00

Maximum $9.99

Daily profit 1.50%

2) 7 days

Minimum $10.00

Maximum $999.00

Daily profit 1.70%

3) 30 days

Minimum $1,000.00

Maximum $9,999.00

Daily profit 2.10%

Bonus 5%

4) 90 days

Minimum $10,000.00

Maximum $100,000.00

Daily profit 2.50%

Bonus 10%

Accept: PM, EGO

Join EuroTradeInvest here

this is just another hourly program hoping to scam investors and i can only advise investors to stay away from this program and look for other better program and invest with them,this one is only gonna scam investors before they now it and i can only tell investors to look for other better program and invest with them,this one is a scam in disguise

• 4 months later...

Euro Trade Invest has been active for more than four months now and has introduced a new reliable software allowing to pay via BitCoin option !

We have introduced a new reliable software allowing to pay via Bitcoin (in BTC). Bitcoin compatibility mode is available by default for customers using Perfect Money or EgoPay payment systems. Bitcoin has the following outstanding features:

- transactions within Bitcoin network for almost no charge;
- only one minute to open an account, no verification required;
- unprecedented account safety;
- a P2P network algorithm
and many more..
For more details, please consult published sources or go to Bitcoin.org

*** Regarding the referral program: If you have a Perfect Money or an EgoPay account, you will still get referral fees from Bitcoin-using customers who sign up by clicking your referral link.