Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

sidetick - sidetick.com

rivha

SideTick is a great social network that actually pays you to participate. For participating on the site they award you Tick Bucks.

These are kind of like frequent flyer miles - the more you participate the more Tick Bucks you earn.

Best of All you redeem these Tick Bucks for CASH!

You can earn up to $25 a month just on your own efforts. Here is how it works: You can eanr even more with referrals.

$15 level....

You will receive an email from the program administrator each day. Read the email from Jenny EVERY DAY!!!

The email will be sent to the email address you joined SideTick.

Click to to her blog and read the entry dated for that day's date and comment with your opinion a one liner is enough.

You won't see a rise in your points until you have clicked to another page.

1000 tick bucks a day = $15 a month income. (All you have to do is open an email and make a comment on Jenny's Blog.)

$30 or more a month level by earning an additional 1000 plus tickpoints daily

How.....

making friends, commenting on profiles and blogs, participating in polls, joining groups, uploading pics and all sorts of social activities like you would on facebook or other sites only here you get paid for it.

Max out your points daily to 2000--1000 fro Jenny's blog & 1000 from you & your friends efforts =2000 per day = $30 a month...not bad for having fun!!

Just for doing some socializing..

If you are interest register here :

SideTick.com

Happy earning guys B)

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Another site that is not accepting people from most international countries.When i tried to work on it,i was getting lot of works to do but the problem is,my location is not accepted to get paid.I did read somewhere too that no matter what i earn,the admin won't pay me.So i left the place.

• 1 month later...

I have signed up for this site. Occasionally they have this $15 in 30 days promotion or something like that where you are paid to respond to the administrator's blog. Otherwise, you only get paid to get others to join under you. You also have the choice to complete certain offers in order to earn tickbucks as well. This seems like a legitimate site.

• 1 month later...

At this time, Tickbucks can only be converted into cash redeemable through PayPal for those persons residing in the following countries: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Israel.

wow that is so bad, so it means my country is not worthy here and i think i cannot convert our money to paypal. i think it will be wise not to join here if you not come from the country that listed above, and for asian there is no chance

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

one more site that is not tolerant people from most global countries.When i tried to work on it,i was getting lot of works to do other than the problem is,my site is not conventional to obtain salaried. I did understand writing somewhere too that no substance what i make, the management won't pay me.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...