Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Mypage5 - Mypage5.com

rivha

This site is paid to socialize site..when we will got paid each our activity in here like : update status,comment in the profile,making blog,upload photos,etc

Im never reach the payout in here because too big and slow earning daily..but if you are active member who really like to playing "facebook" i think this is a good way for you to making money since now ;) i know my friend was got paid last month from this site... :lol:

This is a detail earning you can got :

1.New member sign up with photo: $5.00

2.Create blog: 4cent

3.Blog Comment: 1cent

4.Upload video: 2cent

5.Video comment : 1cent

6.Start topic in a group: 1cent

7.Profile comment: 1cent

8.Status Update Comment: 1cent

9.Upload photo to album: 1cent

10.Photo comment : 1cent

11.Chat reward: 2cent

That is the detail of earning..and you can cashout when your balance is $25 and will got paid monthly..

If you are interest you can register here :

MyPage5.com

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I left this site long time ago as I was not contented with the low rates of earning here . But i think if you just want to meet friends, its also okay to be there.

But earning there is quite hard as minimum payout is really big amount and hard to reach over a short period of time :(

• 3 months later...

I stopped being active on this website since the site takes ages to load. I contacted the admin about this issue, and suggested him to move his site to the new server that is better and speedy, but he never listened to me. Now we see the site’s Alexa ratings are going down and down. Also, there are controversies about the payments they make. The unexplained deductions are hammering the users, hence the reduction in traffic per day. Also, I heard they are actually selling users’ started articles to third parties for cheaper prices. That’s another lame thing a website owner would do.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

i heard many members news about this site, some of them said they are paying us slowly while the other said they are scammers, which make me confuse but after register here i find out that is very hard to earn from this site i mean to reach minimum payout, it takes long time

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

easy to collect point in this social networking site and if you have some of active referral, you will reach minimum cashout in a month. every our activity here is paying, such as make comment, upload new photo, make a blog, make a community, etc. by the way, this site have new template currently and looks more simple and attractive in my view.

• 4 months later...

it's an old socia networking site when facebok is not yet live mypage5 is already making waves back then it's nice to know that they are still at it they are legit and a paying site a lot of my friends has already receive their payout I would like to take a look now and see if this is still the old one I have known for which you can earn a decent income

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

its reminds me with mylot ,i think its very good site and i will sign up here for sure,even i think it dosen't have activity like mylot but still good site and good apportunity to work on it alsi its very old site but for now i don't see any payment proof from here