Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

crindaymoney - crindaymoney.com

HyipHistory

I'm not the admin

http://crindaymoney.com/

Crindaymoney.Com is a leading financial institution established by a team of experienced and specialized venture capitalists, traders, investors and financial planners with an global outreach. With a length and depth of experience in operational strategies of global stock markets, forex, investment opportunities, liquidity and cash , our dynamic traders embrace upon the institutional strength and objective to continuously seeking the best opportunities and deliver the outmost leading returns to our investors. With us you will become financially independent; you do not have to go to work. Join us and earn money today.

Speed Plan : 180%-200% after 1 day (Instant Payment)(For first 150 active members)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Speed 1 $55 - $150 180.00

Speed 2 $151 - $1,500 200.00

10% daily for 15 days (Instant Payment)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $15,000 10.00

15% daily for 10 days (Instant Payment)

Plan 1 $20 - $15,000 15.00

20% daily for 7 days (Instant Payment)

Plan 1 $40 - $15,000 20.00

Accept: PM, STP

Join Now >>>>>>>>>>

thanks

The plans offered here instantly tell me that this is not going to be a very long lasting hyip at all, Especially when the site is offer a 80 percent profit just after one day which is not possible to do by any normal hyip sites. It is merely an attempt to get some quick profit from investors and then run I am guessing. But it is surprising to see that the site has bothered to pay for 2 monitoring services which they are now both showing a paying status