Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

willsads-willsads.com

keller07

Very good ptc site , I already joined this site and site admin pay 0.25 points every post on forum site . and conversion rate is 200 points is $1 . easily earn $1 so. I hope I will get money very soon , Now my points is 180 and my account balance is $0.25 . when i get payment I post here immediately. Thanks

Thank you good luck

Friend I don't understand what you said here because you write here thank you very much . So, I told you don't write thank you very much next time , this forum site not pay you any thing see forum rule and regulations , I hope next time you write your own words . Thanks

even seeing the program for the first time, i have a feeling the program might not be a good place for ptc members to come click,the program is not a new program and the program has being running online for some time now. the program is claiming to have paid over 100$ to members,members like like this are not safe for members.

Today My account they closed but I don't know why they closed my account ? I already one register account from my computer means only one account have my IP address and I don't break their rule and regulation but why they closed my account ? please anyone can help me.