Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex is risky business

Yes it outwits people who want to afraid of losing their money. In the end it is trader who usually decide what is their trading later, unless yo don't know what you have to do with your trading. Forex is risky but behind of that risky business forex also has bigger chance to produce profit with high total turnover which is happening daily.

Anything that requires investment is a risky business and forex is nothing different. The risk con not be eliminated from this market but it can be reduced as much as possible by proper trading strategies that we use. Only proper knowledge and skills in this market can help you reduce your trading risk up to a great extent. 

Anything that requires investment is a risky business and forex is nothing different. The risk con not be eliminated from this market but it can be reduced as much as possible by proper trading strategies that we use. Only proper knowledge and skills in this market can help you reduce your trading risk up to a great extent. 

Risk should be minimized when trading. MM dan RM should be maximized, be discipline when trading because it will help us to minimize the risk in forex

Forex is a business that has a very high risk, with the risk that the untu be a successful trader then we need to be able to have a good risk management and also good psychological and skills, therefore, we should always use SL and TP

Forex is a business that has a very high risk, with the risk that the untu be a successful trader then we need to be able to have a good risk management and also good psychological and skills, therefore, we should always use SL and TP

Here as trader will trying to analyze the market with high accurate, because most important is about accurate analysis and if trader able analyze the market behaviour properly hence forex will become reliable business as source of income, although forex is risky but we can control the risk with risk management plan

Here as trader will trying to analyze the market with high accurate, because most important is about accurate analysis and if trader able analyze the market behaviour properly hence forex will become reliable business as source of income, although forex is risky but we can control the risk with risk management plan

Yes the most importance in forex is an accurate analysis, but from all of that many traders only use one or two or even three tools to analyze the market which usually they compressed as one and all of those which they choose is something they percieve as accurate indicator to analyze the market, but this is questionable because there is no 100% indicators.

You are absolutely spot on Greatnews, we need to know risk is there with every work, so I think we should compare it to potential and that’s where Forex wins hands down and that’s why I also like been part of Forex trading where I can gain good profits without too much effort put in.

Every work that has money and potential, it’s going to be risky, so we should just learn to accept it, if we do that then we will be able to achieve profits and succeed,  it’s useless to run away from reality, but of course, we can reduce the risk bit with joining right broker because with wrong brokers will struggle very badly and I have seen that happen to my friend with him joining Iron FX and losing badly due to their scamming policy.

Forex is risky yet a very legit and lucrative business available online, so anyone willing to make a fortune with forex trading should know that this business is not that easy at it looks like. I means forex trading is easy though earning with trading in forex may requires some hard work and patience.

That is legit and not just legit but legal business in the eyes of many people around the world but i heard some governments condemn that foreign exchange is untrustable yet dangerous business and further discourage or even limit their citizens if they want to trade. Since this business is risky, our focus is how to reduce that risk into the lower level.

Yes this is true forex trading is a very risky business to be sincere so now what the trader must do is for them to learn about the money managment and from such point more can be make risk control must be put in place

Well it is true that we must be careful and keep learning also trying to keep our eyes open to see what kind of thing we do. As for risk management, i think it is common thing nowadays and i'm sure every single newbie out there already know about this one also there are a lot of people who want to get more bucks faster with more sacrifice.

we know that forex is a very high risk and therefore, to be successful in this business then we need to have a good risk management. we should always use the SL and TP when trading so will allow us to minimize the risks well and continue to learn and practice trading well to reduce the risk of forex

If you call for business then you do invite risk automatically, so we will be imagining things if we believe business can be risk free. There is always risk in every business, but if we have ability then we can easily work it out and gain plenty of profits through it.

If you call for business then you do invite risk automatically, so we will be imagining things if we believe business can be risk free. There is always risk in every business, but if we have ability then we can easily work it out and gain plenty of profits through it.

Of course. There is risk and reward in a business. And we need to understand it first before we start trading in forex. And surely, we also understand how to minimize the risk if we want to earn, manage our fund and also analyze market

Yes indeed forex is risky business and always as risky in addition without learning, many trader get fail here in forex business because obviously forex trading is not easy, but however forex remain as interested business for many trader in the world, some of them felt comfortable treat as part time and there are some trader already treat as full time business

Every business is a risk. Likewise with this forex trading business, are equally at risk. Therefore, to minimize the risk, the trader must have good skills and should always be upgraded in order to maximize and minimize trading risks. I also practice using a demo account along with FBS that later if I switch on a real account can be maximal

Trading without knowledge is a fool act, no one want to follow that kind of footsteps and also if the business already risk it is a logical step for people to learn about it first and then trade with better knowledge thus lowering the chance for us to lose our trading, right? But i am sure this is all about the issue people should know and able to do.

Forex is a risky business that is a business that is full of risk but before you get started you need to follow the instruction on how to get rid of such risk and have good foundation in your trading forex can generate to anybody any amount of income you want but first learn how to trade

@tray22 Yes, it is practically a risky business since people easily lose if they let their sentiment or their own emotions to take over their trading or in this case people make a wrong prediction by perform a bad analysis strategy. No matter what happens, forex will be risky especially if you earn big, and as we know forex having much more chance for us to earn but with higher risk too and I imagine if forex has low risk then the earning would be low.