Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Rotating Banners

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

forex is risky business

• Please log in to reply
435 replies to this topic

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,368 posts

forex risk is great. But we can minimize the risk. the greater the risk that the profit is also getting bigger. Forex is a high risk high reward. but we can minimize the risk of foreign exchange. with lots of knowledge and good trading skills.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

forex risk is great. But we can minimize the risk. the greater the risk that the profit is also getting bigger. Forex is a high risk high reward. but we can minimize the risk of foreign exchange. with lots of knowledge and good trading skills.

You repeated it twice, in fact that is truly like that with so many risk that forex has this business also offering higher return for traders that can manage the risk well, anyway i don't see any reason why we shouldn't say that forex as low risk business, we also can see that is because of leverage, lot that we use and volatility that happening in the market make forex become a risky  business.

davils9

davils9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts
  • LocationMirpur-12, Dhaka Bangladesh

Yes forex is a most risky business too. So we can lost our capital from forex market. If we want to be a good trader so we need to learn about forex and we need to increase our knowledge day by day.

davils9

davils9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

It is right that forex is a risky business. So we need to learn more and more so we can join a forex school for increase our knowledge and it will be better for us. So we should learn more and more.

euro

euro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Yes, of course forex is all about risks. There are so much risks in this business. You could lose a lot of money if you don't focus or try to save your money. Sometimes I think some people are better off not trading since its too hard for them to make profit. Its too hard to make profit in forex. I just feel like the brokers play dirty tricks against us sometimes. 

davils9

davils9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

forex is a risky business too. So we need to learn more if we want to earn money from forex. I hope it will be better for us and we will be happy in forex market and we will be happy in forex life.

waleedbinazhar

waleedbinazhar

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Forex is a very risky business for newcomers. they can't earn a profit form forex easily. Only a professionla trader can get the benifits of forex. Because forex is just made for professionals not for beginers.

davils9

davils9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Forex s a risky business too. There are risk it is simple. So do not tension and increase you forex knowledge and then start your tarding. I hope then you will be success in forex market and it will be better.

waleedbinazhar

waleedbinazhar

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

There is no doubt that forex is very risky business. I am also a forex trader so i know that how much is forex risky for a common trader. A common trade can earn profit from forex very defficulty. So learn the basic knowledge of forex before you trade on forex.

kaito kid

kaito kid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

There is no doubt that forex is very risky business. I am also a forex trader so i know that how much is forex risky for a common trader. A common trade can earn profit from forex very defficulty. So learn the basic knowledge of forex before you trade on forex.

You are right! And as it can bring you such a high profit you try not to think about losses. That is why it is very important to protect yourself from this risks of losses. That's why I think if there is such an opportunity to protect your funds from any possible risks, a trader should take it. I am talking about http://www.fbs.cn/insurance

budado

budado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,099 posts

Forex is risky business but some how we can end up making some good profit in here if we know how to handle our trading account. I been in here in two to three years time and I'm so sure that I can make so much profit in here without any worries. I do believe that we can all be making good income in forex if we only know how to make something good out of ourselves in here. So lets hope that we will end up in profit in here.

iamurfriend

iamurfriend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Yes forex is a risky business because in forex when we open a trade we just put our money at risk. Every trade in forex starts with loss because of spread. The bigger the lot size the higher is the profit or loss, meaning higher risk similarly smaller the lot size, the smaller is the profit or loss that means smaller risk. Hence without risk we can not earn.   

budado

budado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,099 posts

Its very risky but the big question is can we make good profit in here or not if we going to try to trade long term? Because in my experience if we going to trade long term we really can end up making some good profit. I do know that its going to take months and even years to make big in forex trading. I'm sure once we know how to handle our trading account we can end up having good income as well.

screw_twizz

screw_twizz

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Something that requires investment decision is usually a risky enterprise as well as foreign exchange is nothing at all distinct. Danger disadvantage not possibly be eradicated with this market but it can be lowered whenever possible by appropriate exchanging methods that we employ. Merely appropriate understanding as well as abilities in this market can assist you decrease your exchanging threat up to great degree.

waleedbinazhar

waleedbinazhar

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Forex is 100% rsiky business. So a common man can bear loss in forex. Thats why he should never trade on forex. Only brave persons are allowed in forex. BEcause forex is not a play of child. it is a real business.

kaito kid

kaito kid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

In my opinion, forex is risky business but there is many ways and many strategy to prevent to risk and earn better amount of money. we can trade with FBS Deposit Insurance. This is a program to protect yours account if something wrong happen. This is a strategy which can reduce risk so that we have no tension to trade in forex business.

riki143

riki143

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,871 posts

there are no any business without risk. forex has also risk . so when we start our trade we will be cool minded and we can increase our forex knowledge to take a sort training by demo account.

of course you have to learn about forex in first time. try to open a demo account, Participate in demo contest and win real money.:)

rexway

rexway

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,393 posts
I think each and everyone off us know that forex trading is very risky so as per this we dont have to follow any thing than to keep learning and receive the right practice to eleminate the risk that is here

Decub

Decub

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts
This is something that keeps ringing bells on the ears of so many. Even the broker we trade with will keep announcing it and tell the trader to really be cautious in dealing with Forex. Forex is just a risky business and that is a known fact. It is left for the trader himself to know how to curtail it.

rexway

rexway

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,393 posts
Before you join the forex market I guess the broker need to tell you that even the business which you are about to join is very risky by this any trader can easyly know the level and which step to take