Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex is risky business

Forex is risky however we can manage these associated risks by learning and doing proper calculations and analysis.

in controlling risk must we do to continue to learn and study hard, and it can be done in using a demo account's best to learn the mistakes can we know how to control it well

in controlling risk must we do to continue to learn and study hard, and it can be done in using a demo account's best to learn the mistakes can we know how to control it well

Yes we need to continue learning and during trading we also need to implemented our knowledge that used on our plan trading, which in forex is not only about profit but also about loss which we can making better result if we can good in learning

Yes we need to continue learning and during trading we also need to implemented our knowledge that used on our plan trading, which in forex is not only about profit but also about loss which we can making better result if we can good in learning

because we have much to learn that our capacity is increasing, so we are not only concerned with profit only but losses also need to think about trading so we can fit more disciplined in doing something in order to ascertain the results we obtained maximum

because we have much to learn that our capacity is increasing, so we are not only concerned with profit only but losses also need to think about trading so we can fit more disciplined in doing something in order to ascertain the results we obtained maximum

with continued learning we do is sure to have the results we feel, because with serious learning will be able to learn in how to manage their trading well. The forex business is not an easy business in running it needs to do in learning and struggling

• 3 weeks later...

Business is full of risk, so we should be able to do with the way practice as in a demo account to learn how where the risk way to managed properly. risks can be controlled properly will be able to survive in the forex trading business and will be able to get consistent profit

Business is full of risk, so we should be able to do with the way practice as in a demo account to learn how where the risk way to managed properly. risks can be controlled properly will be able to survive in the forex trading business and will be able to get consistent profit

because this business is very risky very high, so use and take advantage of the demo account as best as possible, with their demo account helps us in doing the learning well, and understand market movements correctly, discipline in learning will help us to easily comprehend and understand and at the time of trading in real account with us feel safe and comfortable and easier for us resulting in a profit

because this business is very risky very high, so use and take advantage of the demo account as best as possible, with their demo account helps us in doing the learning well, and understand market movements correctly, discipline in learning will help us to easily comprehend and understand and at the time of trading in real account with us feel safe and comfortable and easier for us resulting in a profit

We can control our selves, don't investing all saving money in forex account, and don't borrow money to invested in forex account, this is risky business, but because forex trading is simple business hence many trader interested in forex and want to making money in trading forex, first if not yet having experience using demo account indeed also as good for early preparation, before spent real money

We can control our selves, don't investing all saving money in forex account, and don't borrow money to invested in forex account, this is risky business, but because forex trading is simple business hence many trader interested in forex and want to making money in trading forex, first if not yet having experience using demo account indeed also as good for early preparation, before spent real money

psychologist trading can help us to control our attitudes and behavior are bad, so we can be able to manage his trading properly. because the psychologist we can more easily and more capable

• 2 months later...

Tell me about one business where the risk part is missing, I believe it always there with any work, so if we think that we can do something without taking risk then it is only in video games not real life. I have been going Forex for last 8 years and I never fear risk because I know I can manage it. I find it even better through OctaFX, as they have outstanding setup helping reduce the risk from low spreads, high leverage up to 1.500, deposit bonus up to 50% and much more.

psychologist trading can help us to control our attitudes and behavior are bad, so we can be able to manage his trading properly. because the psychologist we can more easily and more capable

Psychology trading has high role during trades, which we can losing in trading because we have bad psychology trading, but if we already have strong psychology trading, might we can more discipline in trading which we will keep run system based on rules trading

Psychology trading has high role during trades, which we can losing in trading because we have bad psychology trading, but if we already have strong psychology trading, might we can more discipline in trading which we will keep run system based on rules trading

psychology is important, with good psychology it will be good also in the run trading, with the try always to execute trades with learning to run as the demo account or demo contest in instaforex broker in improving capabilities for easy trading forex business on the run

Yes all trader especially when trade manually usually they have emotion, when look order on floating loss sometime making trader being anxiety and fear to losing more, and when look on floating small profit they hope more but might somebody else being fear if eventually being loss again

Yes all trader especially when trade manually usually they have emotion, when look order on floating loss sometime making trader being anxiety and fear to losing more, and when look on floating small profit they hope more but might somebody else being fear if eventually being loss again

because a definite disadvantage any trader also have, for the trader should always spirit and never give up on trading well run. and correct our mistakes, so that the future can be better and easy profit. and can survive in this forex business

because a definite disadvantage any trader also have, for the trader should always spirit and never give up on trading well run. and correct our mistakes, so that the future can be better and easy profit. and can survive in this forex business

there will be a loss, but as a trader to be able to learn to understand how to minimize the losses for we can manage, or minimized to be able to survive in the forex trading business. And for that we try to always do the first study to learn everything as in the demo account or demo contest of instaforex broker in learning

Everything is hard or risky, so got to live life without fear and do it instead of regretting it because that really means little. We just need to make sure we trade with proper plan and method, as that is really what will help us stay in good shape and will allow us to make good profits with consistency. If we worry more and work less than even if it is easy we will still make it harder. I worry least and with FP Markets, I get excellent support and guide that comes with their market analysis, updates and all such things, it’s pretty cool!

there are no any business without risk. forex has also risk . so when we start our trade we will be cool minded and we can increase our forex knowledge to take a sort training by demo account.

I very much agree with you. There's no business under the sun that doesn't contain any risk, one has to learn how to overcome these risks.  One thing I don't agree with is demo trading, demo has no emotions, I once used instaforex demo account, only to realise late that their demo price movements is not the same movements on the real accounts.  I think real account is good, but if you want demo then look for a more realiable broker!

I very much agree with you. There's no business under the sun that doesn't contain any risk, one has to learn how to overcome these risks.  One thing I don't agree with is demo trading, demo has no emotions, I once used demo account, only to realise late that their demo price movements is not the same movements on the real accounts.  I think real account is good, but if you want demo then look for a more realiable broker!

every business has disadvantages and advantages gan, and in this forex business if tarder not grasp and understand the concept of trade then the loss will be approached by her, for that traders must continue to learn to understand and manage trading well, and always train emotion and psychology in real accounts using small capital. so emotional and psychological well-controlled

every business has disadvantages and advantages gan, and in this forex business if tarder not grasp and understand the concept of trade then the loss will be approached by her, for that traders must continue to learn to understand and manage trading well, and always train emotion and psychology in real accounts using small capital. so emotional and psychological well-controlled

psychology is important in running trading well, because by traders who prefer to have a good strategy it will be good also in the course of forex for in Start the, with the merchant who is able to benefit it should be to maximize the ability of trading such as by gradually learning in account demo or demo contest also instaforex

• 3 weeks later...

Frankly speaking, I believe risk is always there in any and every business, so if anyone thinks that they can find something risk free then I entirely believe it is incorrect. If we want to be successful then we need to do work with proper way and method, as only then we will be able to perform. I work under OctaFX and with them; it’s all truly amazing to do with small spreads at 0.1 pips, zero balance protection, cash back and much more, it’s just stunning.

Yes however forex is risky business and not always as trader will able making conssistent profit, sometime as trader also facing with loss, but as trader of course they need experience and knowledge to make sharp trading skill and not only relying with lucky on trading, because this is high risk high gain and we need risk management and money manbagement to manage money

Yes however forex is risky business and not always as trader will able making conssistent profit, sometime as trader also facing with loss, but as trader of course they need experience and knowledge to make sharp trading skill and not only relying with lucky on trading, because this is high risk high gain and we need risk management and money manbagement to manage money

Then with it the high risk in forex business we can run good trading in run with study like by using demo account. Because in the fund demo account in use in the form of virtual, in other words it can minimize the risks that exist, and better understand the workings of good forex

Because remembering forex business is very high risk, so trader must be able to manage the risk well, and take advantage of forex demo account, so we can learn to manage risk in demo account with the best possible, and in the future can run trading in real account with comfortable and safe.

Because remembering forex business is very high risk, so trader must be able to manage the risk well, and take advantage of forex demo account, so we can learn to manage risk in demo account with the best possible, and in the future can run trading in real account with comfortable and safe.

Really once a demo account should we use well to be able and able to make our work better and make us easier to manage it, the more routine to learn the more knowledge we have