Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex is risky business

it was a very valuable experience that is why we need to constantly improve the experience well with a demo account or to try real trading account with a small capital such as $ 25 in TICKMILL

Although forex as risky business but we can manage the risk on first time before investing real money, practice use demo account, and spent money that afford to lose, now some broker offer low minimum deposit from 1$ and we can manage these risk in trading with learn how to manage the risk

In my opinion, forex is risky business but there is many ways and many strategy to prevent to risk and earn better amount of money. If we learn and doing practice and understand money management than you will be able to trade with minimum risk. So learning is important part for better earning.

Yes we can manage the risk in trading with learn how to manage risk management and also will learn how to analyze the trend market, and alhough forex as risky business but this business in fact still attract many trader to become good trader which they can making good income from forex trading, and they will proud if they can generated profit consistently

Since in foreign exchange the risk is exist and also bigger than any other kind you've ever seen so far then risk management is needed here, for the sake of focus. You can control the risk and reduce much of your risk and also not just that but also to reduce the chance of you to lose your money, but in the end that is a matter of practice at first.

Yes forex is included as risky business, but many trader still learn forex because forex also as potential source of income, and here as trader still learn and treat forex as one great business as source income, and some trader they already get earning from forex business which they can generated good income here

Yes forex is included as risky business, but many trader still learn forex because forex also as potential source of income, and here as trader still learn and treat forex as one great business as source income, and some trader they already get earning from forex business which they can generated good income here

Yeah, forex trading is risky business. As a trader, we need learn how to manage our trading fund.We also must try to be better, understand market movement to earn more profit.

Forex is always known for its risk with money. So who ever newbie comes in market must learn risk management with proper plan of trading so that you can deal with the market with proper strategy and earn money from investment.

I think all trader that already having experience in forex trading, hence they will not always able making profit on trades, and as trader also know if they probably getting loss in trading, so beside any trader they willing to get profit also they need accept the risk that involved in trading

I think all trader that already having experience in forex trading, hence they will not always able making profit on trades, and as trader also know if they probably getting loss in trading, so beside any trader they willing to get profit also they need accept the risk that involved in trading

experience and readiness of a trader must really matured in forex trading. a trader is not only ready to make a profit, but a trader must also be prepared to accept the risk it. for it was behind the huge profits saved a great risk as well. everything is balanced

I don’t think any business is risk free, so you got to be brave and mature enough to handle that and if we work with been sensible then there is really not much one needs to be highly concerned about. I always keep it relatively easier and simple with following the trend, it’s so much easier to do it through indicators like RSI and Bollinger Bands, it’s top notch especially with 4 Hour Forex Trading Strategy that’s I am applying, it’s fascinating with over 90% results so far.

All business has risk I think, while risk in forex trading is we can losing money in forex trading, and not only on forex alone, all business like as we work as driver also having risk like as occur accident on the road, but we need to control the risk as we can possible to minimum risk, in forex we use stop loss to manage the risk

Indeed forex trading is risky but as trader they can learn how to manage the risk in trading, although forex as risky business but still many trader interested in this business, maybe many trader ever facing with margin call account, but also they might ever getting good earning from forex then making them still stay here like as me

yes it is risky, thats the reason there is a myth that only 5% make it in forex trading, coz of the risk reward ration in this business. true to that

Risk is included in any business you do and you are never going to be instantly success in any business, so you need to keep calm and wait for the proper opportunity and then go with the flow.

Risk is included in any business you do and you are never going to be instantly success in any business, so you need to keep calm and wait for the proper opportunity and then go with the flow.

Indeed risk also as part in trading, and because this is part also as trader need making preparation with these risk with always trade using risk management and money management, because in fact trend market very volatile and might sometime leading us to get loss, but if we already using stop loss we can manage these risk

Risk and reward are part of forex trading. Those are two possibility which we will get here. If we want to get more profit, we must try to be better and better more. Demo account is good for beginner to start trading in forex and we need to maximize it. We can learn about forex trading start from basics.

Forex is definitely risky but mostly this is to do with our fault and that’s through lack of knowledge and experience, it’s where all problem starts and we will never be able to work it out accurately. I am believe all this risk is decrease able, but only when we genuinely make effort for it instead of just worrying about everything. I have always set learning as my top priority and even on weekends, I am always going through my performance to understand about the mistakes I made so that’s how I am able to work it better. This helps a lot with broker of OctaFX’s caliber which is special by all routes and in just 4/5 years, they have won 16 awards which is simply stunning!

Forex is always known for its risk with money. So who ever newbie comes in market must learn risk management with proper plan of trading so that you can deal with the market with proper strategy and earn money from investment.

Risk is not involved with forex only. But with any investment products. Those products don't give such opportunity as what forex provides. And the market can not be manipulated.

Yes, of course. Risk is everywhere, thus we need to be learn proper risk management, to improve our trades and make some good money with it.

Yes we need risk management because in trading we not always able generated profit and accuracy analysis, and with risk management hence we can measure how much risk that will able to bear in single plan, and beside risk management also we need money management

Any business have a risk,and forex trading can be risk

Right, and as a trader, we need to minimize the risk when trading. We must learn how to minimize the risk in forex trading. We can start trading with demo account first to learn about forex trading. Try to manage our fund and more understand market movement so we will get maximal profit