Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex is risky business

@tray22 Yes, it is practically a risky business since people easily lose if they let their sentiment or their own emotions to take over their trading or in this case people make a wrong prediction by perform a bad analysis strategy. No matter what happens, forex will be risky especially if you earn big, and as we know forex having much more chance for us to earn but with higher risk too and I imagine if forex has low risk then the earning would be low.

As long as the risk controlled i am sure you don't have to much worry even actually you are hit the spot with the earn big and the more risk we have carry. I don't see any point to tell about this all but i think all of us know that foreign exchange is risky and as one of the most notable risky business people must learn first how to handle that risk so it won't hinder us.

Yes indeed all business will involved risk, no matter offline business and forex trading, and because these risk hence any people they will thinking how to manage the risk to minimized, while in forex trading also as trader will learn how to minimize the risk with good learning, with using best skill analysis market and also money management and risk management in trading

Yes indeed all business will involved risk, no matter offline business and forex trading, and because these risk hence any people they will thinking how to manage the risk to minimized, while in forex trading also as trader will learn how to minimize the risk with good learning, with using best skill analysis market and also money management and risk management in trading

Forex is risky and there is no hiding it, I believe if we wish to be successful then we got to take out fear and worrying over risk, I believe that’s something which is going to come with every business, if we really wish to be successful then we need to avoid the risk and only then we will be able to succeed and perform well. I too have found Forex to be quite risky, but instead of worrying too much over anything, I have simply gone with better plans and that’s something which has helped me with trading and allowed me to perform well while the benefit comes in shape of OctaFX broker with their tidy conditions to include spreads from 0.2 pips while there is also daily analysis, so it’s all very helpful.

In forex business so many trading history from among trader which not only success story but also failure story, and maybe we also often hear if more than 90% trader fail in trading, it's mean forex is risky business and to become success trader required long time process and no instant success here

Since forex is risky business then you all should know why lots of people lose their money, but why forex still attractive depsite of the risk it features? Of course forex also possess attractive trait. Anybody can be a good trader and earn lots of money, not to mention even you are still a young adult you can live freely or reach that so called "Economic Freedom".

Even in the business where people don't have to struggle so much also suffer much losses. Forex prone because of forex fast speed. You can make profit by small margin or even worse to lose nearly all of it. Despite forex risky thingy many people love it just like you said and also this risky business is one of the hot online job which people want to do.

Forex trading is always risky, but here as trader they also need good mindset and having good expectancy to making profit, maybe not easy to making consistent profit, but if any trader already having good experience to analyze the market properly hence they will get easiness to making money here, what should to do is as trader need always keep learning

we all know that forex is very risk but with training we can bit the rich.yes we can how forex is an intellectual market it require an extend of learning if you most win,forex is not business for everybody,check for instant you will wire thousands of dollars into your account before you know it,you will loss every under some second now we really need to do something concerning this market,how by learning every relevant materia that will help us win the business

Knowledge is another thing, but the biggest impact why people cannot make much money is because of either emotions or their experience in forex. Emotions like impatience, greedy, fear and so on really affected the way we trade, as for experience i don't have to tell so much because this is easily spotted and we can find easily the difference between newbies and veterans.

Yes forex is risky business for those traders only who want to become rich in Forex quickly and trade in blind way. So my advise for those new traders first learn the forex and then start forex,because without knowledge it is difficult to make profit in Forex trading.

Yeah, trading blindly and just depending on mere luck, would be a very much offending way to trade, You need to remain calm and trade properly if you really wanna make some money through Forex.

Yes forex is risky business for those traders only who want to become rich in Forex quickly and trade in blind way. So my advise for those new traders first learn the forex and then start forex,because without knowledge it is difficult to make profit in Forex trading.

Yeah, trading blindly and just depending on mere luck, would be a very much offending way to trade, You need to remain calm and trade properly if you really wanna make some money through Forex.

Forex is risky and that's why as a trader we need to more improve skills. Demo account also should be maximized as well as possible..

I agree, Forex trading is a risky business. But we can manage this kind of work. All we need to do is to have knowledge on how the market flows. Know all the things about it and and understand it all. It will help us think and create effective and profitable trading strategy.

Yeah Forex may be the most risky business, but the money we make through it is also enormous, thus here we can say that the more risk the more reward.

Yes many trader said if forex business included as high risk high return, which in trading will possible as trader they get big profit or they facing with loss in trading, but of course as trader they have good expectancy in forex and always having good mindset about forex trading, they will learn how to minimize the risk

Yes many trader said if forex business included as high risk high return, which in trading will possible as trader they get big profit or they facing with loss in trading, but of course as trader they have good expectancy in forex and always having good mindset about forex trading, they will learn how to minimize the risk

It is high risk business, why? Because the risk is high, we can lose our account in matters of seconds and it is meet the criteria of high risk business. Having good mindset and good expectancy will help traders in their quest not to mention with healthy expectancy, you might able to control emotions better than someone who don't have something like that.