Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex is risky business

Forex is a business that has a high risk, the risk in forex trading will make us have to trade with a more carefully again and we need to have MM and RM good so we will be able to manage capital with good  that will make us survive in forex

• 2 weeks later...

WIth having good money management or risk management i think you could handle 60% of your trading, the rest is depend on your analytical skills and the right time timing of opening a position. You can't make profit even you have good MM or RM since you must make a credible profit with your strategy, even you could cut more of your losses.

forex risk is very high, with the risk that it will allow us to trade with maximal if we are able to minimize the risk of forex properly. If you want to minimize the risk then we need to have good risk management to always use SL when trading the risk can be minimized with good

forex risk is very high, with the risk that it will allow us to trade with maximal if we are able to minimize the risk of forex properly. If you want to minimize the risk then we need to have good risk management to always use SL when trading the risk can be minimized with good

Huh? Ithought that we cannot trade maximally because it means that we don't sacrifice everything but in fact we should sacrifice for it. I think you mean as optimal/optimum trading. Well if you want to earn in maximum or higher you must be ready for more risk but if you don't then, but when optimizing trading then it means you trying to reduce risk while increasing more profit.

• 2 weeks later...

Huh? Ithought that we cannot trade maximally because it means that we don't sacrifice everything but in fact we should sacrifice for it. I think you mean as optimal/optimum trading. Well if you want to earn in maximum or higher you must be ready for more risk but if you don't then, but when optimizing trading then it means you trying to reduce risk while increasing more profit.

We need to minimize the risk in forex trading if we want to earn more maximal profit. Money management and risk management must be maximized with discipline. For trading, i try to maximize  what i've got from TenkoFx, incluing forex forecast

Risk is always present is good works, but that’s the reason everyone is not able to do it, so if we feel we have got what it takes to be successful then only we should do it, if our attitude is not right then there is really no point in doing it. It’s a risky field and I have completely agreed to this yet the risk is really lowered when I am trading with OctaFX broker, it’s a superb company to work with due to their excellent cash back service, where we can earn 50% back on all trades.

Risk is always present is good works, but that’s the reason everyone is not able to do it, so if we feel we have got what it takes to be successful then only we should do it, if our attitude is not right then there is really no point in doing it. It’s a risky field and I have completely agreed to this yet the risk is really lowered when I am trading with OctaFX broker, it’s a superb company to work with due to their excellent cash back service, where we can earn 50% back on all trades.

We need to understand about it including how to minimize the risk in forex. We can start trading with demo account first to know about the risk, about forex and surely, our trading experience must be maximized as well as possible

@gaban: True, this business has a lot of risk which we must aware and this is why risk management is very important for traders to learn. As long as risk management is good and also really pressing our losses or at least chance for losing then you already did a good job here.

It is risky and if we talk about the risk that we can get in forex then it is high, the risk is higher rather than so many other business and not to mention that there are many people that love this risk, not just because it is risky but also has chance for obtaining bigger profits.

• 3 weeks later...

@roseD: Precisely like you said, any business in this world is risky. Every single of it has risk that may pulling you down further, but the risk only cannot make change in the mind of trader with full strong will. You can see how much money circulated in forex everyday and make any retail trader's mouth drolling and still even forex is risky there are a lot of retail traders inside.

Yes forex trading is a risky business but you can control risks in it. Its not like that you can lose every time or you cannot survive once  you entered trading. Every thing is crystal clear and you can manage your risk every time you enter any kind of trade.

Yes forex trading is a risky business but you can control risks in it. Its not like that you can lose every time or you cannot survive once you entered trading. Every thing is crystal clear and you can manage your risk every time you enter any kind of trade.

I also agree by the part of controlling the risk, according to me controlling risk is a must for trader if they want to survive in this harsh world, so when by knowing that forex is not something easy we can see to the future and able to sustain our profit or at least reducing the risk.

I also agree by the part of controlling the risk, according to me controlling risk is a must for trader if they want to survive in this harsh world, so when by knowing that forex is not something easy we can see to the future and able to sustain our profit or at least reducing the risk.

Well, based on the thread, forex is risky business and i agree with it also by your post above i also agree because that is the part of forex so we could avoid the risk that this business imposes to us. But you must know that risk will always exist and not always we cannot avoid it.

No matter what anyone tends to tell us, Forex is a risky business. It is never easy for anyone to just analyze and the market bends to his analysis. It's a place where certain times, you discover that the market tilts completely different from what you expected it to be and you yourself will even be surprised how you lost.

No matter what anyone tends to tell us, Forex is a risky business. It is never easy for anyone to just analyze and the market bends to his analysis. It's a place where certain times, you discover that the market tilts completely different from what you expected it to be and you yourself will even be surprised how you lost.

Yes, forex is risky business. We need to know and understand about the risk and know how to minimize the risk when trading. Demo account in a broker also must be maximized if we want to get more maximal profit, We can learn the basics of forex trading from demo account.

Both of you are right about forex being but being risky does not mean we cannot manage the whole risk, there is something called risk management which i think many people already know like spend only 5% of your total capital that you want to trade, and using reasonable leverage or something like that.

• 3 months later...

forex trading is comparatively risky. The main reason is the high volatility in the market. Volatility is high thereby risk is also high. If you are trading with a higher leverage then again you are taking a higher risk. But this high is the very reason which  gives you a higher return. 

Even though risk is high it is manageable. if you adopt sound money management techniques you can trade with less risk. It is really up to the trader to 

Forex is a business that has a lot of risks so as to be able to get the maximum trading results then we need to be able to have a lot of skill and experience in trading real account. We need to continue to learn and practice trading well, so that will make us be successful in forex trading

Forex does business that has a lot of risk, with the risk that it is to be successful in forex trading, then we need to have good risk management. With good risk management will allow us to minimize the risk of forex properly. Therefore, when a trade I always use the SL and TP

• 2 weeks later...

In my view we can take example of any business, it is always going to have risk, so that is something we need to decide on where the risk is worth to take and where not to. I consider Forex as really worthy business to put the risk at; I think we should consider our self extremely lucky that we are able to do this so easily no matter which corner we live in the world. It is only improving with brokers providing us with amazing opportunities especially mine OctaFX, it allows me to trade from any corner of the world due to their lovely cTrader mobile platform, it is pretty special and helps me so much work well which is why I love to work with them and gives me freedom.