Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex is risky business

According to my online trading experience Forex is the most risky online business i have ever seen. But i think it is also very much profitable. So i think Forex trading is very much popular.

Yes, forex trading is popular enough. And there are many traders in forex even from time to time, new traders start trading in forex. But only traders who want to learn and improve skill which will get maximal profit and successful trader

• 2 weeks later...

No doubt that forex trading is the most profitable business on the Internet. But we cannot deny the fact, it is also a high risk business. There is always a risk of losing your money in it. No matter how much knowledge you have. You cannot guarantee your success in forex. 

That is because forex itself high risk isn't it? With its high risk traders who can manage the risk well can enjoy all the high profit they could get, while the one who cannot do that will suffer huge losses and even just in short time. Since forex full of risk you should know how to manage that risk into your account.

That is because forex itself high risk isn't it? With its high risk traders who can manage the risk well can enjoy all the high profit they could get, while the one who cannot do that will suffer huge losses and even just in short time. Since forex full of risk you should know how to manage that risk into your account.

As a trader, we must try to more improve our trading skills. We can minimize the risk and starting from demo account. Try to use small amount first to start trading in forex.

Even you are trying to minimize the risk but it still risky and inherently Forex is risky business, people can lose their money in relatively short time and also can gain more money in the same time. To counter this many traders develop their own way to manage the risk and make sure their strategy has higher profit ratio.

It’s definitely risky but don’t we ever find that any work can be risk free everything has the risk if it’s even slightly profitable. I have accepted the risk and the best way I found to lower it was to join a good broker like Nova FX, it’s an regulated company that I trust and also has high quality offers that helps me in every step, I could begin with 100 USD where I get extra 111% added to my capital and that makes the risk so much lowered.

Forex is a business that has a high risk, but reversed the risk that there will be a very big forex profits, therefore we need to continue to improve their skills and trading psychology well to be successful in forex trading. And we must do using RM good to minimalized of  forex risk

Forex is a business that has a high risk, but reversed the risk that there will be a very big forex profits, therefore we need to continue to improve their skills and trading psychology well to be successful in forex trading. And we must do using RM good to minimalized of  forex risk

That's only happen if you could generate profit by lowering your risk. In fact not all traders can do the same thing, most of them losing their money insted generated profit overall. You can take a look at beginner who are very confident about their skill. First of all you must think forex as risky business and trying to lowering your chance of losing and how to manage the risk itself.

• 2 weeks later...

After difficulties and hard work there is always a greater reward and relief so if we are able to absorb this pressure and risk then we can make great journey ahead. I am trading with OctaFX broker and that has really brightened my chances to tackle the risk. I have to pay just 0.2 petite for all major pair so I can always go with my favorite and can make profits easier due to such a wonderful spread that they charge.

Forex as high risk business for sure will give us more rewards, as we know high risk = high profit and this is not just another talks or words from random people but it is coming from the fact that forex is truly high risk while rewarding high profit, the only way to obtain that high profit is by learning a profitable strategy plus having an amazing risk management system.

That's only happen if you could generate profit by lowering your risk. In fact not all traders can do the same thing, most of them losing their money insted generated profit overall. You can take a look at beginner who are very confident about their skill. First of all you must think forex as risky business and trying to lowering your chance of losing and how to manage the risk itself.

If we want to get more maximal result, we must try to more improve our trading skills. Do not forget that forex is risky business. As a trader, we must try to minimize the risk in forex, although we are PAMM manager. even if we are PAMM manager, we must try to manage amount  from investor.

TenkoFX investment forum for PAMM account investors

How many say that forex trading is risky? I am sure so many. Now how many of them actually trading and making profit in constant basis? I am sure only few. My point is that we say its risky and hard because we have hard time earning in forex trading and most reason why is because we don't know how to trade to start with. But if you know how to trade you will say forex trading is easy.

Forex is a business that has a very big risk, the risk of it will make us able to trade with maximal if we are able to minimize the risk of forex trading. For that try to always minimize the risk then  we will be able to trade with the maximum

• 2 weeks later...

forex is very risky work its true but it depound upon the us that woh much risk we take if you are new in the forex field then remember that never think about the huge profit because its not a easy task for every new trader that he can earn profit form the market often new trader make mistake while placing order in the market and loss their monney.

How can we say forex is not a risky business? That is very risky and considered to be one of the highest risk business aside from gambling, stock, futures and other similiar business, especially with the power of leverage that helps us but increasing the risk at the same time.

forex work is a risky one everybody know but its risk depound upon us if we take more risk then forex gave us the opertunity to make this .so never make yourself so risky which is not good for us if we have small knowledge i mean if we have just basic knowledge about the forex and we have no more any skill to aplly in the market to get profit .

forex work is a risky one everybody know but its risk depound upon us if we take more risk then forex gave us the opertunity to make this .so never make yourself so risky which is not good for us if we have small knowledge i mean if we have just basic knowledge about the forex and we have no more any skill to aplly in the market to get profit .

Forex is a business that has a high risk, the risk that we need to learn and practice many trading well so that maximum results we can get. and foreign exchange risk can be minimized by good, so that will make us successful in forex trading

Forex is a business that has a high risk, the risk that we need to learn and practice many trading well so that maximum results we can get. and foreign exchange risk can be minimized by good, so that will make us successful in forex trading

Learning about forex is a must for trading. Because without learning, we will not get maximal result. Experience which we will get from this account also must be used as lesson.

forex work is the best one but its hunt us if people take much risk while making trade remember if you can get profit then loss also inside if you make any mistake then you havento loss the money which is not good for us that we can loss money instead of earning profit.forex work is absoultly risk work but it depund upon us how much risk we take

forex work is the best one but its hunt us if people take much risk while making trade remember if you can get profit then loss also inside if you make any mistake then you havento loss the money which is not good for us that we can loss money instead of earning profit.forex work is absoultly risk work but it depund upon us how much risk we take

Forex is risky and that's why we must learn how to minimize the risk in forex. We can start trading with demo account first so when we get loss, we will not lose our money here. But we still get trading experiences to make us be more ready to trade with real account.

Well i think everyone here arleady know what forex is and know the risk well. From my perspective that is risky for sure, your money could collapse sooner since this business is not like others which move pretty slow, that is what makes forex different, the movement even bigger compared to stock since it is the whole world that trade with us. So like you said manage the risk is the important aspect we need to mastered.