Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex is risky business

There are a risk in any business. If forex is risk free business, I think there's no trader who will lose their money in the forex trader and there's no trader are failed. The risk is one part of the business that we will get, that risk can not be eliminated, we can only minimize them. If you wanna invest in forex trading, you should invest your time first to learn this business, then you can invest your money. And don't invest your all money in forex, it's risky business.

Anything that requires investment is a risky business and forex is nothing different. The risk con not be eliminated from this market but it can be reduced as much as possible by proper trading strategies that we use. Only proper knowledge and skills in this market can help you reduce your trading risk up to a great extent.

Yes forex is a risky business too. There are no any business without risk free. So it is not good to be worry, but we want to be success in forex market. So if training is must need for increase our knowledge . We can join a forex training school for learn more about forex. Then we can start our real and legal forex business.

Yes forex is a risky business too. There are no any business without risk free. So it is not good to be worry, but we want to be success in forex market. So if training is must need for increase our knowledge . We can join a forex training school for learn more about forex. Then we can start our real and legal forex business.

I do agree with you that forex trading includes risk but most of the other investment opportunities which contains limited profits also have risk. As the potential of earning in forex trading is enormous and the risk is limited as compared to other investment opportunities, most traders prefer forex to invest rather than other available investment options.

As we have higher risk in trade then we will get higher profit too, that is something that any traders cannot separate, but if they can handle risk so good, i think profit will come to them :D, so that is why in high risk program, risk management is a must for someone who want to do it.

Forex is a risky business too. In the world there are no business without risk. So i think it is no matter, if a can increase his knowledge he can earn more from the forex. So he can open a demo account and then take a training. After traning he will be a good trader and he can be successfull in forex.

Forex is truly a risk business for us, we also have more chance to gain loss rather than profit, and also i think that is not good if we cannot manage the risk in forex, the best way i think is to know our risk first and then try to manage the risk itself.

I know that forex is a risky business, but there are no business without risk. So do not worry carry on your work. If you are a honest and hard working person you will be success in forex market. So it is very good for us and a good chance for me that we can earn money from here.

Yes forex is a risky business too. If you want to start a forex business it will be risky for you, if you have no knowledge about it. So at the first time you need to open a demo trading for increase you knowledge about forex then you can be open a real account when you will be a trader.

Really forex is a risky business too. There are no business without risk and man can make money from forex . Now a days forex is most popular and every manlike it. I also like it so much and I want to be a good trader and I want to be a hard worker man and leave my greed.

If forex is not risky, I sure have a lot of traders who can succeed easily without having to experience a margin call many times. Risk and reward are things that can not be separated from one another of the forex trading. Risk reward is about probability, that's why if we wanna get maximal reward, we should minimize the risk.

Forex is a high risk business, but there's possible that we can make money from forex, as we know a lot of people interested and try to this business, and forex not just for wealthy people, anyone can do it, we just have to know how to minimize the risk, first we have to learn more about forex, make practice using demo account until you find the fit strategy that make your trade gain some profit, with more knowledge and experience we able to make profit, just keep learning, practicing and discipline to your strategy and don't forget to use money management.

• 4 weeks later...

Forex is a risky business too. There are no business without risk in the world . So we need to learn more then start our business. without learn it is not possible to be success.

Risk and reward are things that can not be separated from each other within a business. And a trader should be able to understand that two is what we get. If we can minimize the risk, then we can get maximum results.

dear,every busniess depend on two ways profit and lost and we make some time lost and some time profit but if are good knloadge of busniess then minimum chances of lost but busniess risk factor any time on.

Loss and profit can't be separated from a business. To get the results of these activities a trader require a strategy that can minimize the risk of forex trading which is quite high. Discipline with our money management.

Loss and profit can't be separated from a business. To get the results of these activities a trader require a strategy that can minimize the risk of forex trading which is quite high. Discipline with our money management.

Of course, loss and profit are thing that we will get in forex trading. And a trader should have goog money management skills, don't be greedy because it will harm for us.

• 3 weeks later...

My dera friends i want to tell you that every business have loses. No one can say that they have not faced any kind of loss in their business life.

Of course, there's no a business which have loses. Risk and reward are parts of a business that can't be separated in a business. If we wanna get profit, we should be able to minimize the risk. We should have good money management skills, we can use no deposit bonus such as a posting bonus from InstaForex to hone our trading skill and test psychology

• 3 weeks later...