Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What is the position of greed

Greed is a tiny part of the human nature, and it is not a good part. So in every thing we do that involves money, we must learn to control it. In Forex, greed could be your downfall. Greed can make you use high lot sizes and leverages when it is not necessary. Greed can also make you enter a trade that you are not very sure of.

3 minutes ago, moneyrig said:

Greed is a tiny part of the human nature, and it is not a good part. So in every thing we do that involves money, we must learn to control it. In Forex, greed could be your downfall. Greed can make you use high lot sizes and leverages when it is not necessary. Greed can also make you enter a trade that you are not very sure of.

I think the question is "Which indicator you are using". Did you read the thread before posting?

By trading with ForexOne broker I have been much facilitated in my trading life. From other brokers they are different and very active. They are highly liquid and transparent. The main target of this broker is providing transparent and fair service for all types of account holders so that the customers can achieve their desire goal in their trading. It is a great opportunity to me that I am working with this reliable broker.

• 4 months later...

Greed is caused by our inability to control our emotion during forex trading, and if we can trade in such a manner that we are able to prevent our emotion from interfering with our decision making, we can control greed during forex trading.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...