Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What is the position of greed

greed is most harmful for forex. if a man can not control his greed he would not be success in forex market. so we need to leave our greed and start our trading with a cool mind. we can learn more about forex and then start it.

• 2 weeks later...

The position of greedy when you cannot control your desire to get profit over and over again, even you already reach satisfy profit but you want to keep trading and also doesn't want to stop. i think that is the exact position to greed, and i am not sure you will reach profit more and more.

Greed is most harmful for any business. So I think it will be better to control the greed. There are no business, that will be increase with greed. So we should leave the greed and be an honest and hardworking man. A hard working man can increase his life and be success in forex. Then he can earn more by the forex.

• 3 months later...

Its hard not to get greedy in the forex market since its so profitable to some people. they can make money from it so why not. If you're making money from something, you should be more greedy to make more money right. I think that is something that most trader will not be able to get rid of completely and they will continue to use that as fuel to keep them going forward and trade many more successful trade. So if use in the right way, its a great fuel but also a ruin if not use in the right way. Hard if you are not greedy for money. 

In forex we really should not get greedy. If we are not greedy profit but loss that we get what we get. Tips should be able to control our greed. consistent profit will be much better, than the big profit but rarely. Exercise on a regular basis, I think enough about trading to hone our skills. By doing so, we will generate trading profits consistently.

yes, greed is harmful. trader always risking high margin and it same like they are trading without proper risk management plan. they are don't know their risk tolerance and it usually cause them suffering huge capital decrease when they are make wrong trading decision and suffering loss.

Yes, its very harmful and more so when they make the wrong decision and suffering a loss and had too many open trades with high capital. This should always be avoided. They should trade with proper trade risk management and many don't use it. There are some that risk high margin as well and it will cause them to lose all of their money. 

• 4 months later...

Greed will make you lose more than you bargained. It covers your eye on what is right when it comes to trading and the safe way to trade. What the trader tends to see is the way he can make a lot of profits from his trades and close his eyes on the likelihood of losing. A greedy trader rarely finds a good way to trade.

• 2 weeks later...

greed has role to lead traders get lousy result in trading. make traders to get margin call faster than able to see that capital growing fast. so, we need to remain control our own greed. use proper money management in trading since traders not only deal with profit result, but deal with loss too.

• 2 weeks later...

The real position of greed is that it makes you lose quick. You will be very surprised at how fast and huge you will lose when you want to lose. It's not like when you are cautious. A greedy trader loses as fast as possible and before he could say Jack Robinson, he would have gotten an MC. I am yet to see the overall advantage of being greedy.

• 3 weeks later...

The greedy traders will be able to lose their money because they are trading with greediness. Greediness is not good vector is going to make the traders who are trading in the forex market not to be able to manage their account. It is good for the traders who want to make money from their trading to know how to control the risks.

• 1 month later...

Greedy traders quit Forex much faster because of over expectations. They want to make fast money from Forex and they only end up losing fast. It is better for the trader to trade with caution and as though he would fail the next trade than trading with greed. It is only wrong to assume that Forex is a place for riches.

Actually, 100-300 pips per month is good actually. however, many traders being greed and tried to acquire thousands pips per month. they are search a method to enabling them to gain such pips target. but as we know that market move unstable, no matter how good a trading system is, it can't lead traders to be rich very fast.  

• 1 year later...

Greed in my view is losing position, if we want to win then we must be going with patient approach. I am very lucky that even though I am patience yet opportunities comes running to be thanks to OctaFX broker and the low spread of 0.2 pips, it’s extra ordinary to be working with such low spread. I am able to perform really well and all my earning comes without any risk of losing, so that is what makes me a better trader and puts my above any greedy position.

Greed in my view is losing position, if we want to win then we must be going with patient approach. I am very lucky that even though I am patience yet opportunities comes running to be thanks to OctaFX broker and the low spread of 0.2 pips, it’s extra ordinary to be working with such low spread. I am able to perform really well and all my earning comes without any risk of losing, so that is what makes me a better trader and puts my above any greedy position.

Greed is not that you are losing a position but because that you lost that position due to the fact that you did not follow your knowledge and plan and you are subjected to emotions. You know that emotional trading is one big thing which can make you to lose a lot of money because you will just end up not knowing how best that you can even handle yourself once you start trading with emotions.

Not exactly the most harmful, it is just the same like fear. Sometimes fear also helpful if a trader still know it and obey it in the right time. Without greedy you may don't trade now and this is why we must controlling greed at all cost not just only eliminate it.

Not exactly the most harmful, it is just the same like fear. Sometimes fear also helpful if a trader still know it and obey it in the right time. Without greedy you may don't trade now and this is why we must controlling greed at all cost not just only eliminate it.

I don't think so. The thing there is that there are so many people who think that greed is something that is normal in Forex but they also fail to realize that the person who is always greedy may end up finding it so difficult to understand how to manage his or her emotions. To be a greedy type of trader has the negative part of it on the trader because Forex is one type of business where you will learn to excel when you have that commitment to do it that way.

we should be discipline when trading. Dont be greedy because it will make leverage be like a boomerang. Our account will get loss, even margin call. The most important is not how much leverage which are using, but how we maximize it. I use leverage 1:500 in TICKMILL

1:500 is fine, actually i have plan to use that much but stick with 1:200 is the best since that is twice as much as 1:100 which many fx trader defined as standard leverage in many forex broker. Leverage will increase our greed that will help us but also make our reality distorted make us afford bigger capital faster.

• 4 years later...