Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

bux-world - bux-world.com

This is a new legit ptc site from where you can earn some money.. Taken from their site this is what you can earn from it

Earn up to $0.02 per click

Earn up to $0.01 per referral clickInstant Payza, PayPal & more

Low $1.00 minimum cash-out

As it is a really new site for the moment you can click only 5 ads daily but as far as I am a member of it I am sure that the number of ads will quickly increase .. So let's give it a try.

Register here

banner1.png

First , Thanks for your great post . Second when I saw Total 4,384 Members, and 118 Members Online but payment proof is 0 , How it's possible . I think this site may be scam , o.k. I am not interested to join this site , if when I see any payment proof than i will join this site .

This website post a offer . the offer is referral contest , prizes is 1st Prize - $50 to Paypal, Payza,,2nd Prize - $40 to Paypal, Payza,,3rd Prize - $30 to Paypal, Payza,,4th Prize - $20 to Paypal, Payza,,5th Prize - $15 to Paypal, Payza, and End of contest 2013-06-27 13:00:00. now I have 55 referral so, I hope I will win this offer.

• 2 weeks later...