Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

magneticfunds - magneticfunds.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We are an international investment company, and our mission is to provide our clients with the trust assets management services at the Forex market.

We are sure that you will be interested in our on-line platform for the real-time investments. This platform is designed to make investments via Internet easy and comprehensible. Web-browser is the only thing you need for all the operations.

Investment strategy is the main thing in successful investments, and it depends upon you. So the investment strategy choice is of topmost importance. Investment strategy is composed of different investment portfolio characteristics: its body, structure restrictions, the tolerated risks, management style and specialized terms. You have a possibility to choose between several proposals of investment plans to find the one which will be preferable for you.

Plan:

Serious Investor Plan 260% after 3 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

MF Plan 1 $301 - $1,000 250.00

MF Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 255.00

MF Plan 3 $5,001 - $10,000 258.00

MF Plan 4 $10,001 - $20,000 260.00

Plan A - 140% After 1 Day

MF Plan 1 $5 - $300 105.00

MF Plan 2 $301 - $500 107.00

MF Plan 3 $501 - $2,000 110.00

MF Plan 4 $2,001 - $5,000 112.00

MF Plan 5 $5,001 and more 140.00

Plan B - 100% After 2 Days

MF Plan 1 $5 - $300 60.00

MF Plan 2 $301 - $500 63.00

MF Plan 3 $501 - $2,000 65.00

MF Plan 4 $2,001 - $5,000 70.00

MF Plan 5 $5,001 and more 100.00

Accept : LR, PM, STP, EGO

Join magneticfunds here

260% for 3days will just give you 10% dailly which is not that good i think that the program is still not good lets hope that the admin will just make things become more good here and this will attract the investor for sure and give them the chance to request for payment.

despite the high return offered by this program, i don't think this program can get anybody that will invest with the program,the current problem with LR help the program as the status of the program still remain at waiting with hyip monitors after which the program has being running online for 3 days now,so i think investors should ignore this program

I think that this program have been affected big from LR therefore we too can see that they have ran from time that LR have began to down and it is not surprise when site don't have good status for to this time although they too have ran about 4 days already, their plans are good, site too have nice design with many payment ways but best ways for payment is LR having problem, I think that this site will not able to exist long

Payment recived

You have just received USD 5.70 into your SolidTrust Pay account as a direct purchase from your website.

Item ID: Payment For Withdraw to HyipsHome.com from magneticfunds.com

from STPay username: magneticfund

Email: magneticfund@gmail.com

Transaction ID: 275582619

Thank You